Regards,

Character Name: RaZoRâ„¢
    Server Name:
    [S78] Mortling Stronghold
    Class: Knight
    BR: 380K+ and growing

Comment

Being crit-knight I'm still deciding.
      I just adore PvE and PvP gameplay with my Iris. If it crit-heals, it completely cancels any mega-dps an Apollo can do, if timed well. Not to forget the stun chance of Acheron Wave ofcourse.

Not sure yet how that will work out with the new Sylphs and upgrades. Electric seems a viable choice, too

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
        I fought vs you or oni team and i cant apply what i said to you or him, in the case of this knight he wasnt doing any massive dmg with 1-2 skills that we couldnt heal, he just outlasted us the 3 fights by doing what i said with iris, btw i think the name was salata (just asked a friend in-game that was there with me).

I think that having an orange apollo is like having an orange iris with the advantage with iris with the massive heals, u got 2 aoes with iris too so shouldnt be a
        problem if u need aoe dmg there plus the heals.
        Problem with using Iris is that the AOE hits aren't multi hits unlike Apollo. With my Apollo if I crit on both hits of my Sword of Judgement I can reduce Salata's hp to very low. I've rarely lost to his team in Arena unless he got lucky and deflects my sword of judgement like Excutie did in a few fights I had with his team. Having to eat 2 times 75k followed by another 50+k deflect dmg from ur own hits isn't exactly a walk in the park even if i had 194k hp to tank the first pair of deflect...
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Your only problem is that you picked the worst class in existence.

Comment

Originally posted by lillytvn4 View Post
            Your only problem is that you picked the worst class in existence.
            lmao another knight hater. Dude if you don't know how to play a knight correct then don't post. Knights are far from being the worse class. Get high level and learn to build your knight up. If you are talking about another class then don't see why you are posting off topic here. you should go make another post.

Comment

Another guy bashing knights?

That's so 2013...

To answer OP:

Iris all the way.

1, Iris still possesses the necessary AoE to clear troops combined with your Whirlwind.
              2, Iris gives you what you never had (and rightfully never SHOULD have had), namely the opportunity to heal like a mage.
              3, Your heals will be more effective than Mage heals even if you do not go crit.

If you are contemplating an attack sylph for PvP use then Electric is the worst since it has no full AoE skills (although it hits like a mule.) For WB and Necropolis it's another story.
              Last edited by MolochMage; 01-19-2014, 12:03 AM.
              [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
              [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
                Another guy bashing knights?

That's so 2013...

To answer OP:

Iris all the way.

1, Iris still possesses the necessary AoE to clear troops combined with your Whirlwind.
                2, Iris gives you what you never had (and rightfully never SHOULD have had), namely the opportunity to heal like a mage.
                3, Your heals will be more effective than Mage heals even if you do not go crit.

If you are contemplating an attack sylph for PvP use then Electric is the worst since it has no full AoE skills (although it hits like a mule.) For WB and Necropolis it's another story.
                yes thats why all the top players knights included uses eletric or dark sylphs Eletrics may not have full AOE but they do hit 1-2 targets. They can put amesia type skill and have other nice set of skills. They are far from being the worst choice to pick. Only down side is they can't heal but if you build your knight right and can can do great damage then you won't need much healing.

Comment

When you reach that certain point when 3v3 arena isn't important anymore, AOE on a sylph isn't so necessary. In CW, if your opponents troops aren't dead by the time you awaken, you're in trouble.
                  Knight - Kabam - S1
                  Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                    yes thats why all the top players knights included uses eletric or dark sylphs Eletrics may not have full AOE but they do hit 1-2 targets. They can put amesia type skill and have other nice set of skills. They are far from being the worst choice to pick. Only down side is they can't heal but if you build your knight right and can can do great damage then you won't need much healing.
                    One problem with that is the general bulk of players are mostly non-casher - light casher. Even if they somehow farm an electric sylph (blue grade) it will not be of any help against the med - heavy cashers. Iris probably only delays their eventual death and generally wastes everyone's time in Arena (which alot of teams do actually and I don't know why it might be fun to fight a losing battle by healing with 2 blessed light only to see all that hp healed gone in 2 turns or even the very next turn...) and they probably will not be able to get dark sylph either cause it'll most likely require lots of balens like purple apollo. So in conclusion, whether its lightning or flame or iris, as long as they aren't cashing like a madman, it won't make a diff unless they get lucky to match against another team of non-cashers in arena which is highly unlikely...

Comment

Originally posted by mattftw View Post
                      When you reach that certain point when 3v3 arena isn't important anymore, AOE on a sylph isn't so necessary. In CW, if your opponents troops aren't dead by the time you awaken, you're in trouble.
                      Sometimes that's due to the opponent being a lucky noob who managed to score a chaos rune in mystery rune without having to spend 150k balens resetting the damn shop just to get 1 ancient rune pack. That same luck also somehow made it so ur toon either wastes all the multi hits on their troops that's about to die anyway in a single hit as well as making u hit ur own troops due to chaos rune and killing them for ur opponent to focus dmg on u. So the lucky noob gets to nuke you much earlier in the battle while ur struggling to make up for the lost turns to kill his troops and squeeze in a delphic before you awaken.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                        Sometimes that's due to the opponent being a lucky noob who managed to score a chaos rune in mystery rune without having to spend 150k balens resetting the damn shop just to get 1 ancient rune pack. That same luck also somehow made it so ur toon either wastes all the multi hits on their troops that's about to die anyway in a single hit as well as making u hit ur own troops due to chaos rune and killing them for ur opponent to focus dmg on u. So the lucky noob gets to nuke you much earlier in the battle while ur struggling to make up for the lost turns to kill his troops and squeeze in a delphic before you awaken.
                        While possible, it's rare, I don't think it's worth passing up on possibly the largest damage dealing sylph for.

Good point though!
                        Knight - Kabam - S1
                        Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Working...
                        X