What is the best rune combo in your eyes for PvP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best rune combo in your eyes for PvP

What for rune combo you think is best write class and what you think should be best if you got to chooes every singel runes.

Self as Archer

i should say like Chaos and Mire

Let say you have all the runes as lvl 10

I guess must will say like Chaos and Blood rune, but self i dont see blood any longre good when Iris Sylph come into the game.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Knight, use blood and heal, lv9 and lv8. Only ones I got aside from brute anyways, maybe some day get lucky with a chaos rune but until then I enjoy this combo.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      Knight, use blood and heal, lv9 and lv8. Only ones I got aside from brute anyways, maybe some day get lucky with a chaos rune but until then I enjoy this combo.
      Yes but say if you hade all the runes you can chooes beetween and lvl 10 with runes should you chooes as pvp runes.
      Not about the runes you have.
      Character - Taggen
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

In that case Amnesia and blood probably, think amnesia's more useful for pvp since it acts as somewhat of a secondary stun, would be nice to use especially after someone goes into sylph form. And blood is still far from useless even with Iris' puri skills, can't stay awakened forever or use the skill every time you bleed.

Comment

arena: chaos + blood (lvl 9+)
          cw: amnesia + blood (lvl 9+)
          Knight - Kabam - S1
          Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

since i mage, i think purge and blood can be good combination for cw
            suntoria such a troublesome. lol
            Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              In that case Amnesia and blood probably, think amnesia's more useful for pvp since it acts as somewhat of a secondary stun, would be nice to use especially after someone goes into sylph form. And blood is still far from useless even with Iris' puri skills, can't stay awakened forever or use the skill every time you bleed.
              if you have HS 99 you dont need to be worred about stun. witch should make the case not so worth.

Self i dont see blood so good anymore with my Iris i heal alot more that i lose frome the blood.
              Character - Taggen
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                if you have HS 99 you dont need to be worred about stun. witch should make the case not so worth.

Self i dont see blood so good anymore with my Iris i heal alot more that i lose frome the blood.
                Exactly why its good, if you're 99 vs 99 a secondary stun like amnesia would help out a lot.

Comment

chaos and blood runes.
                  Question: Mire? I dont think I ever lost a turn in team arena when they used it on me and it wrote 100% speed reduction...same experience with the archer's deep freeze. That speed reduction in pvp is doubtful

Comment

100% speed reduction. i think it refers to the time to cast a skill. for example, they say runes are half a turn. if you have a 100% speed reduction, that rune usage could be a whole turn like the normal spells, lightning bolt, arrow strike, slasher. For delphics and some slow skill, i believe they are 1.5x longer to cast than your normal skill

Comment

well yeah but in pve we always dh the monsters when their speed is reduced by 100%, while in pvp like team arena they dont double hit me...So, does it work properly?

Comment

Chaos+amnesia, max chaos can be used to steal heals/negate early aoes. Amnesia to disable sylph skills when the other enters sylph.

Comment

To clarify: speed reduction is towards auto attacks, for monsters or ai everything counts as an auto attack. A normal players skills is not effected by the slow.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                            To clarify: speed reduction is towards auto attacks, for monsters or ai everything counts as an auto attack. A normal players skills is not effected by the slow.
                            i wish i was an archer with high lvl amnesia. wont say more :P

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                              i wish i was an archer with high lvl amnesia. wont say more :P
                              Heh:P
                              But there will always be an accesible skill unless in sylph, because it can block runes and as such in normal there will max be 5/7 blocked skills

Comment

Working...
                              X