Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Just Me Bragging (If you're interested in CRAY noob stories)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just Me Bragging (If you're interested in CRAY noob stories)

    I just found out I was on page 2 of the top users for daily gain. If I would've bought VIP yesterday (instead of today), my daily gain would've been light years above that whole table (slap a 3 in front of those numbers).

    I also reached level 30 before 48 hours of server time passed w/out VIP (and I've never played this game before ).

    Just thought it was too great not to share

    P.S. I'll be telling all of my school teachers and fellow classmates about this Monday.

  • #2
    I'm so proud of you, Fluxty! and you are in Nizami! Keep up the good work!
    [S7] Serpent's Den
    IGN: Million
    Guild: Nizami

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Fluxty View Post
      I just found out I was on page 2 of the top users for daily gain. If I would've bought VIP yesterday (instead of today), my daily gain would've been light years above that whole table (slap a 3 in front of those numbers).

      I also reached level 30 before 48 hours of server time passed w/out VIP (and I've never played this game before ).

      Just thought it was too great not to share

      P.S. I'll be telling all of my school teachers and fellow classmates about this Monday.
      Cool Story Bro! This'll go down in the Guinness Book Of World Records As The Coolest Story Ever Told...Until I Tell My Story Then Replace Yours Click image for larger version

Name:	Cool Story Bro.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	170.8 KB
ID:	1660453
      Attached Files
      Last edited by ProNab; 09-08-2012, 07:48 PM.
      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
      ☣CAIN☣

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by mushirmillion View Post
        I'm so proud of you, Fluxty! and you are in Nizami! Keep up the good work!
        I'm flattered

        Originally posted by ProNab View Post
        Cool Story Bro! This'll go down in the Guinness Book Of World Records As The Coolest Story Ever Told...Until I Tell My Story Then Replace Yours
        Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_lxoywvW53j1qfu4tho1_250.gif
Views:	1
Size:	746.7 KB
ID:	1660459

        Comment


        • #5
          Agreed ^^^

          Comment


          • #6
            I'd hate to be the bearer of bad news.... However, when you get close or hit lvl 40 exp ends up taking a back seat to the mass amounts of daru you need to level up either your angel or knight.... hell I'm currently paying 700k daru an upgrade X_x. So, that might explain why you are high on the list currently XD

            Comment


            • #7
              Amazing! story! I should tell obama about this xD
              I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

              Thank you everyone!
              I enjoyed the game and the game itself rocks!
              'but the company is ruined it.
              Goodbye!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by choukage View Post
                I'd hate to be the bearer of bad news.... However, when you get close or hit lvl 40 exp ends up taking a back seat to the mass amounts of daru you need to level up either your angel or knight.... hell I'm currently paying 700k daru an upgrade X_x. So, that might explain why you are high on the list currently XD
                Haha, I'm on one of the newer servers, Serpent's Den, the highest level so far is 35 :P

                Originally posted by Tazzadar View Post
                Amazing! story! I should tell obama about this xD
                Already did.

                Comment


                • #9
                  oh could of said that from the start that's not bad then O_o may want to start saving daru though

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by choukage View Post
                    oh could of said that from the start that's not bad then O_o may want to start saving daru though
                    Thanks, I really appreciate tips from experienced players. I never leveled my pallys past 20. I use almost all of my Daru on Gryphons though. Bad? D:

                    P.S. I've already made quite a few noob blunders
                    Last edited by Fluxty; 09-10-2012, 02:35 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Good luck in the arena vs all the elite cashers.
                      Sometimes, it's wiser to slow down.
                      Wartune:
                      Server: [S3]Worg Lair
                      Name: Cashmere
                      Guild: Kingdom


                      My
                      My

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Trolls troll trolls troll?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Who is trolling?
                          [S7] Serpent's Den
                          IGN: Million
                          Guild: Nizami

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by mushirmillion View Post
                            Who is trolling?
                            The World O,..,e
                            'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                            ☣CAIN☣

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              thats such a wonderful story. really, it is

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	sad-cat.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	1660481

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X