Announcement

Collapse

Crystal Saga Costume Design Contest

Play Crystal Saga or Crystal Saga 2 and have ideas for new costumes? Enter the Costume Design Contest! Click here for more information
See more
See less

Just Me Bragging (If you're interested in CRAY noob stories)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by JimmyHumuHumu View Post
    thats such a wonderful story. really, it is

    [ATTACH=CONFIG]23710[/ATTACH]
    ^ Oh Em Gee Kittieh~~~~
    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
    ☣CAIN☣

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by grayhatter View Post
      Good luck in the arena vs all the elite cashers.
      Sometimes, it's wiser to slow down.
      I realized that pretty much everything in the game is restricted after you've completed it enough times. Slowing down seems like the right way to go, seeing as you have plenty of time to think about the best ways to gain XP, daru, gold, kyanite, etc. for the day.

      Originally posted by JimmyHumuHumu View Post
      thats such a wonderful story. really, it is

      [ATTACH=CONFIG]23710[/ATTACH]
      Thanks But the kitten is irrelevant.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Fluxty View Post
        I realized that pretty much everything in the game is restricted after you've completed it enough times. Slowing down seems like the right way to go, seeing as you have plenty of time to think about the best ways to gain XP, daru, gold, kyanite, etc. for the day.



        Thanks But the kitten is irrelevant.
        Kittieh?...Irrelevant? What Mad Logic Is This?!!! The Kittieh Has EVERYTHING To Do With It
        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
        ☣CAIN☣

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by ProNab View Post
          Kittieh?...Irrelevant? What Mad Logic Is This?!!! The Kittieh Has EVERYTHING To Do With It
          They're only necessary

          Comment

          Working...
          X