This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• group arena opponents

Ok so i have tried to figure out what the opponents in the grp arena are based on but with no luck..............only yesterday i teamed up with two 9000 guys(my rating 10789) and we kept on getting 13k opponents !!!
    Can someone PLEASE tell me how the opponents in the grp arena are decided.......i mean on what basis???? I really wanna know!!

Random? I guess
    Enjoy the Game

Comment

it cant be random because i fight with same team 8 times in a row

Comment

improve faster , most ppl play for 1week around like that to reach 10k battle rate
        [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
        NasrulEyo
        Mage
        Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
        U can submit a here
        My guide

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
          Ok so i have tried to figure out what the opponents in the grp arena are based on but with no luck..............only yesterday i teamed up with two 9000 guys(my rating 10789) and we kept on getting 13k opponents !!!
          Can someone PLEASE tell me how the opponents in the grp arena are decided.......i mean on what basis???? I really wanna know!!
          Only ONE Possible Explination....People have tired of losing and only a select few are playing, with that done, the match ups can only pair up what it can...That, Bad Luck or complete randomness take your pick
          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

http://gamelytic.com/wartune/wartune-pvp-winner-guide. May or may not be true.
            ~MIA

Comment

Working...
            X