X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R211563703
    replied
    S44
    How narrow mined are you he will upgrade his Apollo into Athena and when your electric or fire ones reach that level he will have a huge boost over the new ones. You cant catch him. Athena is way better than eve or fire one. Yes you will upgrade this sylph to pink level but he will put all the resources into a new one most probably into dark one and game is over. He can cover almost all the areas with Apollo and dark one.

I will be happy if you all think that you will catch better evolved sylph as manhra is limited.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-21-2014, 04:06 AM. Reason: Merge double post

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    Unless it's a heavy casher, my apollo won't lose against the new sylphs for a long time .
    damn your apollo gonna get killed alot

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    My purple apollo won't be outmatched by the new sylphs, it's not a temporary advantage it's a constant advantage.
    Don't forget that due to having good sylphs and not wait for these 2 new ones, I gained alot more sepulcrum and exp for my sylphs than I would without it.
    Unless it's a heavy casher, my apollo won't lose against the new sylphs for a long time .

Edit, sorry double post again, I keep pressing reply instead of edit :@.
    Last edited by IggyBousse; 01-18-2014, 07:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Ole.Joe
    replied
    i would like to have it 1 for wb(for attack bost non awekend passive skill), and try to find good point from it to replace iris for pvp if possible, may be

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Anyone that has a purple apollo/iris/pan should: A) already have the $$$ B) have thought about other sylphs before rushing into a temporary advantage
    The cost is same as any other sylph, and people are supposed to have 3 anyways for sylph arena. Your own fault if you rushed into putting all your resources into one sylph alone and now get stomped by the new ones.
    My purple apollo won't be outmatched by the new sylphs, it's not a temporary advantage it's a constant advantage.
    Don't forget that due to having good sylphs and not wait for these 2 new ones, I gained alot more sepulcrum and exp for my sylphs than I would without it.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbacmon
    replied
    lol why you people wana get dark sylph , by the time you get that , you'll have your current or fire,light sylph near to purple sylph :E

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Save the mahras, and hopefully R2 will allow us to get mahra from the sylph arena or other free means too. I am sure they will since everything eventually turns out to be free after they milk it first. i.e. soul crystals, mount whips, fate stones. and soon to be fashion shards.

Leave a comment:

• wartunekramevets
    replied
    Originally posted by R211563703 View Post
    You are all forgetting that electric or fire sylph will be more expensive to upgrade (you will need more manhra to do it). Another thing you are forgetting that pan iris or Apollo if upgraded into purplecan be further upgraded into more strong pets than electric or fire ones at first stage. You should just look at medusa stats or Athena and you will see what I am talking about (same is true also for Iris). I think the goal is to upgrade one sylph to pink (the one which you use most often).
    pink? are u crazy?... fire and electric can evolve also!!... and about the cost!! if u save ur mahras.. it easy to upgrade fire and electric!!

Leave a comment:

• XiasCris
    replied
    Originally posted by ball0n View Post
    im going elec, want to tell knights how i feel when they use brute+edd on a poor mage
    cmon don´t cry XD is the only way for kill mage that just know heal and heal and heal XD

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Anyone that has a purple apollo/iris/pan should: A) already have the $$$ B) have thought about other sylphs before rushing into a temporary advantage
    The cost is same as any other sylph, and people are supposed to have 3 anyways for sylph arena. Your own fault if you rushed into putting all your resources into one sylph alone and now get stomped by the new ones.
    i will have the 4 sylph free in my arena sylph each sylph have advantage vs anntoher so choice good will be the key , well too will take time raise of lv the 2 new sylph >_<, but patience is the must that i have
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-21-2014, 04:08 AM. Reason: Merge double post

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    someone explain???

Leave a comment:

• R211563703
    replied
    Or you are going to forget about purple Apollo or iris or PAn and start with green eve or fire sylph and say yupi I will beat those one keeping in mind it will take you long time to get it into purple except if you have a lot of $. So it will take more manhra to upgrade it (as now you will have two sylph).

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    So. You already have pink electric sylph ?
    pink electric?holy **** we have a rarety chinese doesnt have?

Leave a comment:

• R211563703
    replied
    So. You already have purple electric sylph ?
    Last edited by R211563703; 01-17-2014, 12:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    You are all forgetting that electric or fire sylph will be more expensive to upgrade (you will need more manhra to do it). Another thing you are forgetting that pan iris or Apollo if upgraded into purplecan be further upgraded into more strong pets than electric or fire ones.
    where the heck did you get that info from?the cost is same for all sylphs or at least in chinese and dont get why r2 would change it and we still dont have evolve system?oh and you forgot electric can be evolved to hercules which is stronger then pan iris or apollo!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X