No announcement yet.

Fire Sylph Skills Explained - Check here with images

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm i'm going for Fire Sylph, want to tell mages that how i feel when they use apollo on a poor knight :P
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

I can't decide, but I think I'll go for electric due to the crit. I'll be pimping in Spire and WB with it.
      Now I might also go for Fire. With the resistances coming, I think we all know where we should invest, and it's not fire, wind, water, dark and light .
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
        hmm i'm going for Fire Sylph, want to tell mages that how i feel when they use apollo on a poor knight :P
        and the knighst will tell you how stiupid you are for taking fire in cw^^

Comment

for 90% of player, cw dose not matter anymore

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
            im going elec, want to tell knights how i feel when they use brute+edd on a poor mage
            Server: East Coast Server 300+
            Class: Mage
            Level: 70+
            Battle Rating: 90+k
            Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

Originally posted by gambitalex1983 View Post
              for 90% of player, cw dose not matter anymore
              it still gives good rewards if you get good points...

Originally posted by ball0n View Post
              im going elec, want to tell knights how i feel when they use brute+edd on a poor mage

Comment

You are all forgetting that electric or fire sylph will be more expensive to upgrade (you will need more manhra to do it). Another thing you are forgetting that pan iris or Apollo if upgraded into purplecan be further upgraded into more strong pets than electric or fire ones at first stage. You should just look at medusa stats or Athena and you will see what I am talking about (same is true also for Iris). I think the goal is to upgrade one sylph to pink (the one which you use most often).
                Last edited by R211563703; 01-17-2014, 12:38 PM.
                Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Originally posted by R211563703 View Post
                  You are all forgetting that electric or fire sylph will be more expensive to upgrade (you will need more manhra to do it). Another thing you are forgetting that pan iris or Apollo if upgraded into purplecan be further upgraded into more strong pets than electric or fire ones.

First half: Lol what? All sylphs need the same amount of mahra to upgrade based on their color.

Second half: Lol both Electric and Fire can be upgraded into Hercules and Cerberus

Comment

You are all forgetting that electric or fire sylph will be more expensive to upgrade (you will need more manhra to do it). Another thing you are forgetting that pan iris or Apollo if upgraded into purplecan be further upgraded into more strong pets than electric or fire ones.
                    No, no, no and no?

Comment

where the heck did you get that info from?the cost is same for all sylphs or at least in chinese and dont get why r2 would change it and we still dont have evolve system?oh and you forgot electric can be evolved to hercules which is stronger then pan iris or apollo!

Comment

So. You already have purple electric sylph ?
                        Last edited by R211563703; 01-17-2014, 12:42 PM.
                        Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

So. You already have pink electric sylph ?
                          pink electric?holy **** we have a rarety chinese doesnt have?

Comment

Or you are going to forget about purple Apollo or iris or PAn and start with green eve or fire sylph and say yupi I will beat those one keeping in mind it will take you long time to get it into purple except if you have a lot of $. So it will take more manhra to upgrade it (as now you will have two sylph).
                            Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

someone explain???

Comment

Anyone that has a purple apollo/iris/pan should: A) already have the $$$ B) have thought about other sylphs before rushing into a temporary advantage
                                The cost is same as any other sylph, and people are supposed to have 3 anyways for sylph arena. Your own fault if you rushed into putting all your resources into one sylph alone and now get stomped by the new ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X