Fire Sylph Skills Explained - Check here with images

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S44

You are smart go figure out how in the hell I can be 100 kbr crit mage and a good one. I am not stupid enough to do the things all other are doing as than you don't get any advantage and in the long run trust me you will not outperform either Apollo or dark one (either with pan electric or fire one). You need just to look on defensive site of the sylphs and see the difference (low defense of all the sylph either against light or dark magic). Electric and fire are attacking sylphs with low defending abilities (good for WB and in some areas of GB). Dark sylph has great defending skills and medium attack power. As of china serves all using electric I don't care for that as we are not playing in china server. One question to your mightiness if two players are meet in arena and both has electric one who is going to win? If you with your logic didn't figure out jet that you need to have a different sylph from your opponent to win the fight or it is just down to br difference than I cant help you there mate. Is this enough clear to your wisdom.
    Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
      Fire sylph seems good in long run.. for spire and mpd's
      actually thats electro sylph win

Originally posted by R211563703 View Post
      S44

You are smart go figure out how in the hell I can be 100 kbr crit mage and a good one. I am not stupid enough to do the things all other are doing as than you don't get any advantage and in the long run trust me you will not outperform either Apollo or dark one (either with pan electric or fire one). You need just to look on defensive site of the sylphs and see the difference (low defense of all the sylph either against light or dark magic). Electric and fire are attacking sylphs with low defending abilities (good for WB and in some areas of GB). Dark sylph has great defending skills and medium attack power. As of china serves all using electric I don't care for that as we are not playing in china server. One question to your mightiness if two players are meet in arena and both has electric one who is going to win? If you with your logic didn't figure out jet that you need to have a different sylph from your opponent to win the fight or it is just down to br difference than I cant help you there mate. Is this enough clear to your wisdom.
      yeah,defense defense defense who cares about defense right now,once you hit 50% and get hitet with fire or electric sylph delphic skill and it crits you are ******,defense is good just to survive till you can awaken in PvP

Comment

S44

I am not talking about your defense but sylph defense and guess what defense does count if it wouldn't why bother using dark sylph in the first place. Here are some stats of sylph defense against different kind of damage
        http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Sylph. Go and look and than tell me how in the hell will you destroy Apollo or dark sylph lol. For Gaja and Amazon Qeen there is no data but trust me it will be worst. Pan has the greatest resistance to electric and worst against fire IRIS has greatest resistance to fire and worst to electric if you check Apollo he has the best resistance against all except the dark one. So to tell you plain my pan will destroy your electric one if they are the same level and it will be eaten by Amazon Qeen. You are so narrow minded that you look only on the stats of the damage. Pan has double the resist against electric damage as does Apollo and IRIS had the double the resist against Fires as does Apollo.
        Last edited by R211563703; 01-21-2014, 05:14 AM.
        Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

S44

I am not talking about your defense but sylph defense and guess what defense does count if it wouldn't why bother using dark sylph in the first place. Here are some stats of sylph defense against different kind of damage
          http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Sylph. Go and look and than tell me how in the hell will you destroy Apollo or dark sylph lol. For Gaja and Amazon Qeen there is no data but trust me it will be worst. Pan has the greatest resistance to electric and worst against fire IRIS has greatest resistance to fire and worst to electric if you check Apollo he has the best resistance against all except the dark one. So to tell you plain my pan will destroy your electric one if they are the same level and it will be eaten by Amazon Qeen. You are so narrow minded that you look only on the stats of the damage. Pan has double the resist against electric damage as does Apollo.
          you talking about sylph arena or awaken mode?

Comment

If my pan hits with 310 % of my MATK your Gaja needs to hit me double the amount versus my pan as my PAN has double the amount of resistance against electric attack. So your GAJA has to hit with 620 % and it doesn't. I am waiting to see what is the resistance of Gaja and Amazon Queen against each element. Trust me also that both sylph will have the same resistance against light attack as does PAN or IRIS. SO you will never destroy them, if they are at the same level. Yes these two sylph are great for WB and in some areas of GB other than that it depends which sylph will they meet in CW or in the arena.

S4
            IS the same dude when you awake your sylph all the characteristics of the sylph are transferred.
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-21-2014, 05:35 AM. Reason: Merge double post
            Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

If my pan hits with 310 % of my MATK your Gaja needs to hit me double the amount versus my pan as my PAN has double the amount of resistance against electric attack. So your GAJA has to hit with 620 % and it doesn't. I am waiting to see what is the resistance of Gaja and Amazon Queen against each element. Trust me also that both sylph will have the same resistance against light attack as does PAN or IRIS. SO you will never destroy them, if they are at the same level. Yes these two sylph are great for WB and in some areas of GB other than that it depends which sylph will they meet in CW or in the arena.

S4
              IS the same dude when you awake your sylph all the characteristics of the sylph are transferred.
              those resistances you are talking about are 99.9% for sylph arena...when pets are played by chars only mdef and pdef counts.
              Originally posted by TheVictorious
              Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
              Originally posted by PunkPetal
              Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
              Originally posted by EdGrr
              A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
              IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
              Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
              Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
              Class: Mage
              Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Lolol owned.

Comment

Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
                  those resistances you are talking about are 99.9% for sylph arena...when pets are played by chars only mdef and pdef counts.
                  you beatet me to it

Comment

Dante they are not is my answer.

When you are transferred into sylph all the characteristic (defense against some elements) becomes yours.

To put it simple you become a Sylph.
                    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-21-2014, 09:29 AM. Reason: Merge triple post
                    Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

if there is an hide posts button someone show to me?

Comment

When sylph is awaken only attack and hp are added all other characteristic are the characteristic of the sylph. So where do you guys see that PDF and MDF has any influence on the sylph stats when it is awaken lol.

The sylph attacks are added to the MATK (if the hero class is Mage) or PATK (if the hero class is Knight or Archer) of the player. The Sylph HP and the character HP are interwoven. Awakened attacks are controlled by the player. When an Awakened sylph first appears, they will emit a wave of energy that damages all enemies. So where does it say that Å*DF or MDF is transferred into Sylph when awaken ?

This is from WIKI site

To put it simple when you awake your sylph you are strong as your sylph into which you transfer with its weaknesses except for attack power and HP.
                        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-21-2014, 09:33 AM. Reason: More double posting merging -_-
                        Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

take a white lvl 1 sylph and see if you take more damage from any attack after u awaken... it should prove you wrong

Comment

What does this prove Setsuna?
                            Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

... SO you will never destroy them, if they are at the same level. Yes these two sylph are great for WB and in some areas of GB other than that it depends which sylph will they meet in CW or in the arena.

S4
                              idk about that my blue iris solo'd a blue apollo + 2 green iris's in sylph arena just last night.

Comment

What does this prove Setsuna?
                                you will see that your character's defense matters too while awakened, or else you would take more damage with the defense of only a lvl 1 sylph. afaik defense of your character and sylph gets added.

also you could try a lvl 1 pan and lvl 1 iris against some other iris or pan to test resistances. for example iris has 125 water resistance while pan has only 25, so you should take much more damage from another iris if you are using pan. but even without testing im pretty sure that this is not the case. (im talking about pvp fights with both players awakened here)

Comment

Working...
                                X