No announcement yet.

What to do with all the insignias...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a prime example of "pot calling the kettle back".

Comment

Well, make another sets of lvl 60 get it into refine.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	genius-photo.png
Views:	1
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	1679872
      "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        Have to agree with Eli, they pile up really fast.. I'm not even done with set but got my last insig few days ago and its already started filling my inventory ~10k or so, just thinking about the amount within a few weeks/a month jeez lol

Anyone know how much needed to buy arena sets to recycle and synth up per 18 lv3 refinement crystals?
        Well, if you buy LD every week, don't do TOK Nm and you'll see how slow your insig pileup will go. With 30 wins daily, 2 BG wins and 3 GB wins a week, max you get 4470 a week on top of TOK easy chests =P with tok nm if you get so lucky to get 2.5k a day....that's almost 22k insignia a week...so if one buys exp books with that amount...2200 books a week for 4.4m to be donated to guild. If the guild contri rates are the same, u'll be earning 4.4/1920 of total Leg 80 stones required for full leg 80 set (assuming you totally do not do Lvl 80 MPD). which is a gain of 0.23% a week from spare gold from insignia...add in the daily gold from mines and plunders and wb should be 1.69% a week....so one needs 60 weeks to get full set...from what I heard though, NM 80 dungeon bosses drops 6 stones each so its about 6.94% a week so one can theoretically get full set in 15 weeks. If you get lucky on card draws...it'll be less than 15 weeks...so approximately 4 months of grinding...but you'll need a good team of 100k+ br each (at least 30k patk/matk and 20+k pdef n mdef and 100k+ hp or you won't survive the bosses AOEs even with IS especially if it crits) and from the Vid of the chinese team...best to have God cast sylphs as well to do 300 - 400k per sylph delphic to kill the boss before it buffs up. Although I'm not sure what kinds of debuffs they cast on the boss since there were so many that the amount of debuffs is as long as the boss's hp bar....only thing I could see is there's evolved dark sylphs being used by the tank and support.
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
          Well, if you buy LD every week, don't do TOK Nm and you'll see how slow your insig pileup will go. With 30 wins daily, 2 BG wins and 3 GB wins a week, max you get 4470 a week on top of TOK easy chests =P with tok nm if you get so lucky to get 2.5k a day....that's almost 22k insignia a week...so if one buys exp books with that amount...2200 books a week for 4.4m to be donated to guild. If the guild contri rates are the same, u'll be earning 4.4/1920 of total Leg 80 stones required for full leg 80 set (assuming you totally do not do Lvl 80 MPD). which is a gain of 0.23% a week from spare gold from insignia...add in the daily gold from mines and plunders and wb should be 1.69% a week....so one needs 60 weeks to get full set...from what I heard though, NM 80 dungeon bosses drops 6 stones each so its about 6.94% a week so one can theoretically get full set in 15 weeks. If you get lucky on card draws...it'll be less than 15 weeks...so approximately 4 months of grinding...but you'll need a good team of 100k+ br each (at least 30k patk/matk and 20+k pdef n mdef and 100k+ hp or you won't survive the bosses AOEs even with IS especially if it crits) and from the Vid of the chinese team...best to have God cast sylphs as well to do 300 - 400k per sylph delphic to kill the boss before it buffs up. Although I'm not sure what kinds of debuffs they cast on the boss since there were so many that the amount of debuffs is as long as the boss's hp bar....only thing I could see is there's evolved dark sylphs being used by the tank and support.
          100 k br for nightmare mode?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
            100 k br for nightmare mode?
            is that in of for normal mode?^^

Comment

Working...
            X