Minigame event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minigame event?

I think it would be a funny idea to add a mini game even like who smash more mouses in xxx time sometimes in the week and fighting for little rewards like potions when u guys could aid more mini games like the mouse u could make events where everyone who fight gets a weak potion,lvl 1 etc and the first 3 places get something like a shop item...i would say that would be a perfect thing i just read about it that someone complained that u can`t get sockting rods without real money like that EVERYONE would have a chance each week to get a rod it`s just an idea but i think it is not a bad idea...

Maybe u guys could aid something like a race, or a shoting etc there are much possibilitys^^

That would be a good idea, we will be looking into it.

Comment

And Game Master Cherry got a little question: What has u guys mad so active now? XD

Comment

maybe because income go down drasticaly.... 1 month gasme with totaly 0 updates its fakin ridicuolus

Comment

Urthor:
          u mean
          What has made you guys so active now?<<<correction

Uberek:
          u mean
          1 month game with zero updates is F word ridiculous

Answer to urthor:
          i think its because they are interested more
          Answer to uberek:
          No its not ridiculous its just kinda lame cause people expect fast progress but unfortunately r2 No any human cannot cope with the speed of the people desires
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
          X