About the **** matching in bgs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About the **** matching in bgs

I just can't see normal to match 4 times in a row to same lvl 70+ bg.... i'm 69 yes i know when closer to 70 more chances to ge tin 70+ bg but ***? 4 times in a row to lvl 70 bgs? one bg attmp completely lost-.-
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Its not unusual, sometimes you get the smaller bracket from the first entry, and sometimes you just luck out, you should have just carted or w/e once time was running low and you knew you couldn't get into another bg since the time limit. Not to mention you shouldn't lose much from 70+ since a lot tend to have LD by then, yes not all, but still most.

Comment

with this bg its 5 times in a row and wraith the thing is i need 5500 honor for ic medal xD so i cant afford losing honor....i need medal for friday gb

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

The description for bg I find really funny..."loads of honor and insignia " LOL what ** XD..tell that to the lvl 60 - 62 that face lvl 64s ..oh for the lvl 64s it rings true though..quick stun that lower lvl they might beat meeee!! XD. Id hate to see a sports game that is matched by wartunes..12 yr olds against 20 yr olds?? same diff lol, god I hate bg.

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
          The description for bg I find really funny..."loads of honor and insignia " LOL what ** XD..tell that to the lvl 60 - 62 that face lvl 64s ..oh for the lvl 64s it rings true though..quick stun that lower lvl they might beat meeee!! XD. Id hate to see a sports game that is matched by wartunes..12 yr olds against 20 yr olds?? same diff lol, god I hate bg.
          lol I see some lvl 62`s with 85-90K BR. Super spenders that crush lvl 64+ players.
          edit: yep and ofc they also have Purple pets pref. Apollos.

Comment

Originally posted by -Overlord- View Post
            lol I see some lvl 62`s with 85-90K BR. Super spenders that crush lvl 64+ players.
            edit: yep and ofc they also have Purple pets pref. Apollos.
            i have purple apollo :$

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Working...
            X