Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R29296591
    replied
    jewel is fine takes 30-60 secs gives handsome reward. But fishing come on guys, 5 shots 30 mins CD and rewards, are LMAO.

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    They decided we get less, their reasoning could be whatever they want it to be. They're the game developers/we're the players, they add stuff and we play, or the few that just complain about it. In the end the Chinese rewards vs our rewards are irrelevant, we don't cross server them, we don't see them in BG/GA/CW the things they get are their own, and the things we get are our own. Learning Chinese and playing on 7road is always a valid option.
    Sorry, I'm not the kind of person who blindly accepts things like that. You are right about it, but it's not showing of much love towards the players.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    They decided we get less, their reasoning could be whatever they want it to be. They're the game developers/we're the players, they add stuff and we play, or the few that just complain about it. In the end the Chinese rewards vs our rewards are irrelevant, we don't cross server them, we don't see them in BG/GA/CW the things they get are their own, and the things we get are our own. Learning Chinese and playing on 7road is always a valid option.

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    It's a common aspect of cashers' posts, they call the things that give us free stuff boring and whatever to get them removed so non-cashers or lighter cashers would not be able to catch up to them.
    Again doesn't make sense whatsoever, I'm not talking about it being 'boring free stuff'. I was talking about why gimp our rewards compared to the chinese.
    This isn't a currency issue, it should be the same. It's the same problem with the Amethyst mine.

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
    hello mr casher, these things get us free stuff. Boring to you but fun for us. Very rewarding too.
    It's a common aspect of cashers' posts, they call the things that give us free stuff boring and whatever to get them removed so non-cashers or lighter cashers would not be able to catch up to them.

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
    hello mr casher, these things get us free stuff. Boring to you but fun for us. Very rewarding too.
    Once I read the mr casher part, I noticed you're trolling once more and thus ignored the rest of your sentence.

Rather get something than nothing, maybe its not the same as China rewards, but most things we have aren't the same. Prices/BR/stats/monstercashers/etc
    Would anyone even complain about the rewards were it not for the comparison to the CN servers? Nope.
    Nothing to do with it, if the chinese get it, why don't we, it's not a currency issue is it?
    Why gimp the rewards for us, it just doesn't make sense.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    You do realise, they'll probably nerf the rewards too? I would love all these patches if it was actually rewarding...
    Rather get something than nothing, maybe its not the same as China rewards, but most things we have aren't the same. Prices/BR/stats/monstercashers/etc
    Would anyone even complain about the rewards were it not for the comparison to the CN servers? Nope.

Leave a comment:

• mageheal50
    replied
    I'm not sure what they're doing, fishing, boring, amethyst mines, boring, now this will be boring and unrewarding too...

Starting to look like they do this on purpose.

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Don't think its too bad, I've seen some relatively nice stuff as far as the evolution patch goes (atoll bosses/tiamat invasion/etc/etc) they're not set out to bore us to death, they're just adding in more content for different people, like take fishing for example some love it and some hate it, can't really please everyone all the time. + Imperial Seals/balens as usual gets them more profit.
    You do realise, they'll probably nerf the rewards too? I would love all these patches if it was actually rewarding...

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    I'm not sure what they're doing, fishing, boring, amethyst mines, boring, now this will be boring and unrewarding too...

Don't think its too bad, I've seen some relatively nice stuff as far as the evolution patch goes (atoll bosses/tiamat invasion/etc/etc) they're not set out to bore us to death, they're just adding in more content for different people, like take fishing for example some love it and some hate it, can't really please everyone all the time. + Imperial Seals/balens as usual gets them more profit.

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
    The general reward is the total of the drops over 200 quests, because I deffo did not receive 800k gold, 4m daru and 640 soul crystals at the end.I did however get 40 soul crystal every so often on completion of a quest..
    Ye, my bad on that, it's the sum of all the quests.

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    There's also the general reward which is 800k gold, 4m daru and 640 soul crystals, confirmed on an 80 toon.And you get 2,000 gold and 10,000 daru for each quest so if you count that in, it's even more.
    The general reward is the total of the drops over 200 quests, because I deffo did not receive 800k gold, 4m daru and 640 soul crystals at the end.I did however get 40 soul crystal every so often on completion of a quest..

Leave a comment:

• mageheal50
    replied
    how often do these reset?

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
    Errrm, pretty sure I typed that is reward for 200 circuits, so ofc it's the box ^^
    There's also the general reward which is 800k gold, 4m daru and 640 soul crystals, confirmed on an 80 toon.
    And you get 2,000 gold and 10,000 daru for each quest so if you count that in, it's even more.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X