Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curcuit Quest Preview.

Hey guys,

See the attached Video for Circuit Quest Preview.

Originally posted by Kessar View Post
    For level 80, here's what I'm seeing:

-- every level, 4K gold and 20K daru (so for all 200, that's 800K gold and 4 million daru)
    -- in addition to above, every 10 levels (other than 50, 100, 150 and 200), 40 soul crystals (so for all 200, that's 640 soul crystals)
    -- at levels 50, 100 and 150, chest that gives 5 bounty scrolls, 3 fashion shards and 50 soul crystals (so for all 3 chests, that's 15 bounty scrolls, 9 fashion shards and 150 soul crystals)
    -- at level 200, chest gives 20 bounty scrolls, 200 soul crystals and random chance of one of the following: lvl 3-5 gem pack, 10 fate stones or 30 whips

So total for all this is 800K gold, 4 million daru, 990 soul crystals, 35 bounty scrolls, 9 fashion shards and random chance of one of the following: lvl 3-5 gem pack, 10 fate stones or 30 whips.

The gold part of the reward is a bit misleading as some of the quests require you to spend gold (see below) and the gold spent on those quests is often well above what you get as a reward from them.

Some of the quests are quick and take very little time, like QTE, mousewacker and delivering messages to random NPCs. Some are quick and take very little but do take gold (almost always more gold than reward for them), like astral hunting, enhancing equipment and recruiting troops (the latter two are often a waste of gold once you've already enhanced all your equipment and since the troops you're buying are rarely the ones you actually use). Others cost nothing but take up time, such as killing 10 sylphs in the sylph atoll (more time consuming when you have to walk all the way to the 4th sylph area) or farming flowers in one of the sylph atoll areas. The last couple types involve killing monsters in specific MP or SP dungeons. These take time, but can also be annoying if you get them at a point in the day when you haven't done your daily MP and SP campaigns yet, as they often send you to lower level dungeons that it would be a waste for you to visit if you haven't done your MP for the day yet or if you have stamina you haven't used on SP campaigns yet.

Is it worth it? All depends on how much time you have and what its worth to you. I'll probably do all 200 once, but not sure I see myself doing a lot of them in the future, other than perhaps when I'm just burning time at night some days in front of the TV with nothing better to click on.
    Last edited by Jackos24; 01-17-2014, 04:19 PM.
    IGN: Jacko
    Server: Kabam S24
    Guild: Genesis
    Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Thanks for visual and audio demonstration.
    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
    Smart people outsmart each other.
    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
    TheGuardingDark status: ██
    senadbasic status: ██
    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Nice one Jacko and good choice for music .

Comment

nice man ty for post it
        Game : Wartune
        Name: Xias
        Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
        Guild: Redemption
        Class: Knight
        BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
        Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
        Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
        Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

Okay seems like the rewards are less for lower levels. Supposedly it gets better at higher levels. If so then that isn't such a big deal. Just need to see if there was a nerf or not once more people start working through this.
          Last edited by 0xykotton; 01-16-2014, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
            Nerf the ground. Just like the amethesis mines event, and you still have hard cashers thinking that the stuff they pay for is a good deal. This is what happens when players don't play smart and step up. R2 will keep on giving garbage rewards. 400k gold? It was 800k in Chinese servers. It was 200 souls over there as well.
            Taken from ProC
            The difficulty of the quests will be increased as the players higher their level, and of course more rewards will become available.
            Not necessarily nerfed just based on Jacko's vid.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              Taken from ProC

Not necessarily nerfed just based on Jacko's vid.

I see. Well we need information from higher levels to see if it's nerfed or not. If it isn't nerfed then I apologize for my last post. Ill edit anyway just to stop any potential flame bait incase i am wrong.

Comment

Nice, thanks for the preview of circuit quests jacko. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Yeah I thought the same at first that they nerfed it but hard to say until we see ourselves/hear from high lvl players. Its a possibility knowing them of course, but still for now we can hope the prizes are decent.

Comment

Hope a high lvl from S1 types and thats the case depending on toon lvl otherwise will be great disappointment.

Comment

thanks for this post. keep it up
                      let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

hope u make info and videos about new sylphs
                        Class:ARCHER (Playing on US West Coast)
                        IGN:BrokenArrow
                        Level:64 (Camping)
                        RFCamping: Dont have much time
                        Battle Rating:100k+ and counting
                        Sylph:Purple Gaia

Comment

thx ... helpfull video for all players .... what waiting new patch
                          S240 Ravenham
                          Name ☆★☆★
                          Class Archer
                          BR330k
                          Guild TheRoyals

Comment

They nerved the reward like amethyst mines.

In china i get with my lvl 36 char this rewards:

Every 50 quests done 100 soul crystals all 200 quests done 1300 soul crystals.

Every 10 quests done 20 soul crystals.

Every 50 quests 4 fashion shards total 12 shard 200 quests box dont give fashion shards.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Seen79; 01-16-2014, 01:52 PM. Reason: wrong pic

Comment

Originally posted by wartunekramevets View Post
                              hope u make info and videos about new sylphs
                              Yeah please make a video of the New sylphs Jacko :P

Comment

Working...
                              X