No announcement yet.

Curcuit Quest Preview.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure what they're doing, fishing, boring, amethyst mines, boring, now this will be boring and unrewarding too...

Starting to look like they do this on purpose.
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
      I'm not sure what they're doing, fishing, boring, amethyst mines, boring, now this will be boring and unrewarding too...

Don't think its too bad, I've seen some relatively nice stuff as far as the evolution patch goes (atoll bosses/tiamat invasion/etc/etc) they're not set out to bore us to death, they're just adding in more content for different people, like take fishing for example some love it and some hate it, can't really please everyone all the time. + Imperial Seals/balens as usual gets them more profit.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        Don't think its too bad, I've seen some relatively nice stuff as far as the evolution patch goes (atoll bosses/tiamat invasion/etc/etc) they're not set out to bore us to death, they're just adding in more content for different people, like take fishing for example some love it and some hate it, can't really please everyone all the time. + Imperial Seals/balens as usual gets them more profit.
        You do realise, they'll probably nerf the rewards too? I would love all these patches if it was actually rewarding...

^ Manly purple!

Comment

hello mr casher, these things get us free stuff. Boring to you but fun for us. Very rewarding too.

Comment

You do realise, they'll probably nerf the rewards too? I would love all these patches if it was actually rewarding...
            Rather get something than nothing, maybe its not the same as China rewards, but most things we have aren't the same. Prices/BR/stats/monstercashers/etc
            Would anyone even complain about the rewards were it not for the comparison to the CN servers? Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
              hello mr casher, these things get us free stuff. Boring to you but fun for us. Very rewarding too.
              Once I read the mr casher part, I noticed you're trolling once more and thus ignored the rest of your sentence.

Rather get something than nothing, maybe its not the same as China rewards, but most things we have aren't the same. Prices/BR/stats/monstercashers/etc
              Would anyone even complain about the rewards were it not for the comparison to the CN servers? Nope.
              Nothing to do with it, if the chinese get it, why don't we, it's not a currency issue is it?
              Why gimp the rewards for us, it just doesn't make sense.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                It's a common aspect of cashers' posts, they call the things that give us free stuff boring and whatever to get them removed so non-cashers or lighter cashers would not be able to catch up to them.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                  It's a common aspect of cashers' posts, they call the things that give us free stuff boring and whatever to get them removed so non-cashers or lighter cashers would not be able to catch up to them.
                  Again doesn't make sense whatsoever, I'm not talking about it being 'boring free stuff'. I was talking about why gimp our rewards compared to the chinese.
                  This isn't a currency issue, it should be the same. It's the same problem with the Amethyst mine.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

They decided we get less, their reasoning could be whatever they want it to be. They're the game developers/we're the players, they add stuff and we play, or the few that just complain about it. In the end the Chinese rewards vs our rewards are irrelevant, we don't cross server them, we don't see them in BG/GA/CW the things they get are their own, and the things we get are our own. Learning Chinese and playing on 7road is always a valid option.

Comment

They decided we get less, their reasoning could be whatever they want it to be. They're the game developers/we're the players, they add stuff and we play, or the few that just complain about it. In the end the Chinese rewards vs our rewards are irrelevant, we don't cross server them, we don't see them in BG/GA/CW the things they get are their own, and the things we get are our own. Learning Chinese and playing on 7road is always a valid option.
                      Sorry, I'm not the kind of person who blindly accepts things like that. You are right about it, but it's not showing of much love towards the players.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

jewel is fine takes 30-60 secs gives handsome reward. But fishing come on guys, 5 shots 30 mins CD and rewards, are LMAO.
                        Sarcasm Intended

Comment

For level 80, here's what I'm seeing:

-- every level, 4K gold and 20K daru (so for all 200, that's 800K gold and 4 million daru)
                          -- in addition to above, every 10 levels (other than 50, 100, 150 and 200), 40 soul crystals (so for all 200, that's 640 soul crystals)
                          -- at levels 50, 100 and 150, chest that gives 5 bounty scrolls, 3 fashion shards and 50 soul crystals (so for all 3 chests, that's 15 bounty scrolls, 9 fashion shards and 150 soul crystals)
                          -- at level 200, chest gives 20 bounty scrolls, 200 soul crystals and random chance of one of the following: lvl 3-5 gem pack, 10 fate stones or 30 whips

So total for all this is 800K gold, 4 million daru, 990 soul crystals, 35 bounty scrolls, 9 fashion shards and random chance of one of the following: lvl 3-5 gem pack, 10 fate stones or 30 whips.

The gold part of the reward is a bit misleading as some of the quests require you to spend gold (see below) and the gold spent on those quests is often well above what you get as a reward from them.

Some of the quests are quick and take very little time, like QTE, mousewacker and delivering messages to random NPCs. Some are quick and take very little but do take gold (almost always more gold than reward for them), like astral hunting, enhancing equipment and recruiting troops (the latter two are often a waste of gold once you've already enhanced all your equipment and since the troops you're buying are rarely the ones you actually use). Others cost nothing but take up time, such as killing 10 sylphs in the sylph atoll (more time consuming when you have to walk all the way to the 4th sylph area) or farming flowers in one of the sylph atoll areas. The last couple types involve killing monsters in specific MP or SP dungeons. These take time, but can also be annoying if you get them at a point in the day when you haven't done your daily MP and SP campaigns yet, as they often send you to lower level dungeons that it would be a waste for you to visit if you haven't done your MP for the day yet or if you have stamina you haven't used on SP campaigns yet.

Is it worth it? All depends on how much time you have and what its worth to you. I'll probably do all 200 once, but not sure I see myself doing a lot of them in the future, other than perhaps when I'm just burning time at night some days in front of the TV with nothing better to click on.
                          Last edited by Kessar; 01-17-2014, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kessar View Post
                            For level 80, here's what I'm seeing:

-- every level, 4K gold and 20K daru (so for all 200, that's 800K gold and 4 million daru)
                            -- in addition to above, every 10 levels (other than 50, 100, 150 and 200), 40 soul crystals (so for all 200, that's 640 soul crystals)
                            -- at levels 50, 100 and 150, chest that gives 5 bounty scrolls, 3 fashion shards and 50 soul crystals (so for all 3 chests, that's 15 bounty scrolls, 9 fashion shards and 150 soul crystals)
                            -- at level 200, chest gives 20 bounty scrolls, 200 soul crystals and random chance of one of the following: lvl 3-5 gem pack, 10 fate stones or 30 whips

So total for all this is 800K gold, 4 million daru, 990 soul crystals, 35 bounty scrolls, 9 fashion shards and random chance of one of the following: lvl 3-5 gem pack, 10 fate stones or 30 whips.

The gold part of the reward is a bit misleading as some of the quests require you to spend gold (see below) and the gold spend on those quests is often well above what you get as a reward from them.

Some of the quests are quick and take very little time, like QTE, mousewacker and delivering messages to random NPCs. Some are quick and take very little but do take gold (almost always more gold than reward for them), like astral hunting, enhancing equipment and recruiting troops (the latter two are often a waste of gold once you've already enhanced all your equipment and since the troops you're buying are rarely the ones you actually use). Others cost nothing but take up time, such as killing 10 sylphs in the sylph atoll (more time consuming when you have to walk all the way to the 4th sylph area) or farming flowers in one of the sylph atoll areas. The last couple types involve killing monsters in specific MP or SP dungeons. These take time, but can also be annoying if you get them at a point in the day when you haven't done your daily MP and SP campaigns yet, as they often send you to lower level dungeons that it would be a waste for you to visit if you haven't done your MP for the day yet or if you have stamina you haven't used on SP campaigns yet.

Is it worth it? All depends on how much time you have and what its worth to you. I'll probably do all 200 once, but not sure I see myself doing a lot of them in the future, other than perhaps when I'm just burning time at night some days in front of the TV with nothing better to click on.
                            Thanks for the information
                            Server - 138- Falledge
                            Guild - THE*CHOSEN
                            Class - Mage
                            Name - BigBadGirl
                            Level - 70

Comment

imo the extra gold and fashion shards is worth it alone. This will help non casher and low cashers make higher level clothing virtually free. Plus the extra gold and daru is nice. I guess it isn't worth it for hard casher since they make much more than this and they can just buy the cores easily

Comment

im happy to have this implemented. What I am not happy with is how the rewards are **** with. in china they get FAR MORE SC than we get in the US...
                                Last edited by LordXavius; 01-17-2014, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X