Curcuit Quest Preview.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LordXavius View Post
    im happy to have this implemented. What I am not happy with is how the rewards are **** with. in china they get FAR MORE SC than we get in the US...
    Did you even read what kessar had posted or what? I made that mistake too but then after doing some research and seeing this post. The rewards do not like nerf'd at all. We get 800k gold and 4m daru and 640 souls. Plus fashion sharda nd mount whips and things like that. How is that different from China servers? From what i heard it's the samething.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
      Did you even read what kessar had posted or what? I made that mistake too but then after doing some research and seeing this post. The rewards do not like nerf'd at all. We get 800k gold and 4m daru and 640 souls. Plus fashion sharda nd mount whips and things like that. How is that different from China servers? From what i heard it's the samething.
      i think china gets 1200 SC not sure how true this is thou

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
        i think china gets 1200 SC not sure how true this is thou
        They get 990 like we do.

Comment

Thanks for info.
          So if i get "bad" quest i can cancel it ? And then will have 199 more to make ?

Comment

Originally posted by koevman View Post
            Thanks for info.
            So if i get "bad" quest i can cancel it ? And then will have 199 more to make ?
            No, no way to get cancel bad quest, other than just doing it. An if you don't do it, can't do next quest. However, we have been getting a couple Imperial Seals, a new item, from some login hot event, which allows you to auto-complete quests, but seems like the number of those will be limited. I believe, but have not tried myself, that you can also auto-complete quests by spending balens, but that seems like a waste.
            Last edited by Kessar; 01-17-2014, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              They decided we get less, their reasoning could be whatever they want it to be. They're the game developers/we're the players, they add stuff and we play, or the few that just complain about it. In the end the Chinese rewards vs our rewards are irrelevant, we don't cross server them, we don't see them in BG/GA/CW the things they get are their own, and the things we get are our own. Learning Chinese and playing on 7road is always a valid option.
              Sorry, actually no I'm not. I have to agree with Iggy here.
              This is seriously not a financial issue. It's a greed issue with the developers of these English wartunes copies. It's a "give less, get more" motto they seem to portray.
              This is why a lot of Browser MMO's in English terms, die off. They over-charge and give little. This message below is to all those people controlling these English wartunes.
              Please, we are people too. We deserve respect. We expect and deserve full game content. Don't hide away in front of your Computers and keep throwing us updates that aren't complete.
              Type of things you would be considered to the general population would be an Oligarchy. Rule by the few. I don't LITERALLY care about the prices. Just game content. This is why big names such as Diablo, WoW, Aion and others make t successful. I ask you to do the same...

I...I love you like a love song baby...
              I.. I love you like a love song baby...
              I...I love you like a love song baby...
              And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
              :o:o:o:o

Comment

How often do these reset?

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                  How often do these reset?
                  Its a weekly thing.
                  The Circuit Quests reset at 5 A.M every Monday so various surprises for our players every week!

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                    Originally posted by winlord View Post
                    They get 990 like we do.
                    Both of you might want to learn what you're talking about. I play on China wartune from time to time just to learn about the new stuff. They get close to 2K SC from the circuit. So please continue to tell me how much I can't read. Idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Kessar View Post
                      So total for all this is 800K gold, 4 million daru, 990 soul crystals, 35 bounty scrolls, 9 fashion shards and random chance of one of the following: lvl 3-5 gem pack, 10 fate stones or 30 whips.
                      anyone know for other levels? some 45s-50s say they only get 2 shards. so 6 total shards

Comment

Working...
                      X