• Show
Clear All

• t8912
    replied
    thanks for this post. keep it up

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    Hope a high lvl from S1 types and thats the case depending on toon lvl otherwise will be great disappointment.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Yeah I thought the same at first that they nerfed it but hard to say until we see ourselves/hear from high lvl players. Its a possibility knowing them of course, but still for now we can hope the prizes are decent.

Leave a comment:

• -Overlord-
    replied
    Nice, thanks for the preview of circuit quests jacko. Keep up the good work.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Taken from ProC

Not necessarily nerfed just based on Jacko's vid.

I see. Well we need information from higher levels to see if it's nerfed or not. If it isn't nerfed then I apologize for my last post. Ill edit anyway just to stop any potential flame bait incase i am wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Nerf the ground. Just like the amethesis mines event, and you still have hard cashers thinking that the stuff they pay for is a good deal. This is what happens when players don't play smart and step up. R2 will keep on giving garbage rewards. 400k gold? It was 800k in Chinese servers. It was 200 souls over there as well.
    Taken from ProC
    The difficulty of the quests will be increased as the players higher their level, and of course more rewards will become available.
    Not necessarily nerfed just based on Jacko's vid.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Okay seems like the rewards are less for lower levels. Supposedly it gets better at higher levels. If so then that isn't such a big deal. Just need to see if there was a nerf or not once more people start working through this.
    Last edited by 0xykotton; 01-16-2014, 12:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• XiasCris
    replied
    nice man ty for post it

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    Nice one Jacko and good choice for music .

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Thanks for visual and audio demonstration.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X