Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

*** exp very much today i pass in level 65 and i dont need 65 i need level 64

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** exp very much today i pass in level 65 and i dont need 65 i need level 64

I make one ♥♥♥♥ dungeon and i get 3 million in one boss and now m level 65 when i need upgrade talents in level 64 :@ and im really angryyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remove this ♥♥♥♥ exp in vips ♥♥♥♥
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-16-2014, 03:59 PM.
    Name:Ereshkigal
    Class:Archer
    Level:65
    Server:246
    Br:85.000

U have to watch ur exp. further..
    *BloodyMark* (MoonstoneSwamp)
    lvl 61
    Guild:Valor
    Battle rating:40k.
    Title:Mortal Blow,Sylph warior,Spelunker.
    Sylphs:AmazonQueen,Iris,Gaia-top 10

He who laughs last,thinks slowest! !

Comment

i want my ****** level 64 back :@

Comment

Be kind, Rewind.

Should've taken all precautionary measures.
        "… Stupid people do stupid things.
        Smart people outsmart each other.
        Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
        TheGuardingDark status: ██
        senadbasic status: ██
        oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Planning ftw

Comment

Originally posted by GirlFireRapper View Post
            I make one ♥♥♥♥ dungeon and i get 3 million in one boss and now m level 65 when i need upgrade talents in level 64 :@ and im really angryyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remove this ♥♥♥♥ exp in vips ♥♥♥♥
            You'll be better off in the long run. Use some keys. Hit the DT NM Summoner, get your 60 set and camp L69 for a bit if you need a LD title. Slow-leveling is a huge long-term character gimp. Don't fall into the trap!

Comment

no casher??why the hell are you in vips??***** pls
              Server: [s78]Mortling Stronghold
              IGN: PaperHeart
              Guild: Valhalla
              Character: Knight
              Level: 64
              "Proud to be a Non-Casher"

Comment

Wartune wants to hear from you!

As we get closer to completing the 1.5 Update, we're not just looking at 1.6, but beyond. We've collected a number of suggestions from the forums and players, and while we've got a whole host to go through, we're hoping to narrow down where to start. So we have a short, 5 question survey so we can get an idea from the player base as to which areas of the game we should look at first. If you'll just take a moment to click this link and answer the five questions, we'll certainly appreciate it.
                D.W$$$$$$

Comment

That's why you shouldn't slow level. Besides even if you had capped your HS at 64 before you moved on up. You would still be far behind in HS since the cap is very large after level 65 and doesn't start getting smaller until like lvl 76-80. You are much better off at getting to 65. Now you should work on your 60 set, and learn to build your toon up from here on out. Get to 69 and either camp there for awhile until your set is completed, or get to lvl 71 so you can get the max xp. Either way you were going to be screwed up with the way HS is made in this game. So don't worry about that and just learn to build your toon from here on out. Concentrating solely on capping your HS can really just gimp you. Since you be constantly low level and it will get really hard to get your dailies done. Slow level is really only good if you have a full steady party who is willing to slow level with you and you know for sure no one going to quit from that party. So in the end it's better to build your toon up while you level up. Start capping HS at level 80 when it actually matters.

Comment

Originally posted by awaw_27 View Post
                    no casher??why the hell are you in vips??***** pls
                    vip is noting if u dont know it in level 64 u are a very big baad player all know importnt is balens no vip vip help u in honors and time and noting good more if u dont know this u are a very bad really bad player

Comment

After you get your LD you will, pray for more exp. in most case. I got my LD recently (2-3 days), and i use double exp scroll before mps. and 50% in solo blitz. and still the exp is less i need 2/3 days for 1 talent, so skip the talent hit 70s. is the plan right now. because LL will give more exp along with 70s solo blitz.
                      Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Working...
                      X