Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

clothing synthesis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fmztsa09
    started a topic clothing synthesis

clothing synthesis

i just want to ask this. for example, i have an angelic helm (hat clothing) lvl 1. and i wanna make it lvl 2 through clothing synthesis. how can i make sure that the result is still an angelic helm?

• HumbleSlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by Zorich View Post
    We haven't had a Hot Event that converts for Luck Charms in quite a while. That's what I'm waiting on. I'm sitting on tons of L2 to L5 Clothing items and about 40 Fashion Cores. But no Luck Charms. And buying Luck Charms gets expensive fast.
    they don't want us to have luck charms. They also are super greedy and took out the prize for making level 2 clothing. R2 greedy bastages

Leave a comment:

• R29296591
    replied
    Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
    i think when you got a 2nd piece of clothing, you should *not use it for level 1 to level 2 synth. Make both of them level 2 first, then synth them to level 3. you can also make them level 3 or 4 first, b4 syth them

*edit
    you mean with F.Cores?
    Last edited by R29296591; 01-17-2014, 03:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R29296591
    replied
    Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
    You said "i did" so the wings were yours man :S dont try to confuse lol

LOL u edited it and deleted about ur wings upgrade
    yes it was my typos errror, i did for clothing not for wing, wings were of my friend, i still have lvl 1 wing.

Leave a comment:

• StonedKiller
    replied
    Originally posted by R29296591 View Post
    the chance factor is very annoying.. i did lvl2+lvl2 cloting without GLC failed twice
    You said "i did" so the wings were yours man :S dont try to confuse lol

LOL u edited it and deleted about ur wings upgrade

Leave a comment:

• mageheal50
    replied
    i think when you got a 2nd piece of clothing, you should *not use it for level 1 to level 2 synth. Make both of them level 2 first, then synth them to level 3. you can also make them level 3 or 4 first, b4 syth them

*edit
    Last edited by mageheal50; 01-17-2014, 12:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R29296591
    replied
    Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
    U guys want risk and feel excitement through all ur body? Then look at this horrible way to lose money 320$? do as jackdaniels just said try luck if it goes good u will get lvl 5 wings if not u will get a double slap in the face and some laughs by r2
    Since there are no GLC events recently its a long wait. eventually you are left with a lot of event cloting and get bored i still have 3 x1 helm 2x clothing and 1x weapon from event. But GLC not coming soon

Edit: the wings were not mine

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
    We haven't had a Hot Event that converts for Luck Charms in quite a while. That's what I'm waiting on. I'm sitting on tons of L2 to L5 Clothing items and about 40 Fashion Cores. But no Luck Charms. And buying Luck Charms gets expensive fast.
    Guess I should do the same
    Last edited by R29296591; 01-17-2014, 12:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied

Leave a comment:

• StonedKiller
    replied
    Originally posted by R29296591 View Post
    the chance factor is very annoying.. i did lvl2+lvl2 cloting without GLC failed twice

U guys want risk and feel excitement through all ur body? Then look at this horrible way to lose money 320$? do as jackdaniels just said try luck if it goes good u will get lvl 5 wings if not u will get a double slap in the face and some laughs by r2

Leave a comment:

• R29296591
    replied
    Last edited by R29296591; 01-16-2014, 11:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    You can use a fashion core on lv1 clothing to get guaranteed lv2, anything higher than lv1 is simply a "chance" but with enough cores/doing it over time you are bound to get a lvl up eventually. I've gotten armor from 4 to 5 and helm from 2 to 3 from just throwing random spire cores into it.

Leave a comment:

• fmztsa09
    replied
    wow thanks.
    what if i used fashion core?

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by fmztsa09 View Post
    i synthesized the summer glasses lvl 1 and angelic helm lvl 1 and had a rocker hair lvl 2. so does that mean the rocker hair can be a angelic helm lvl 2 instead?
    Yes, go to dressing room select angelic helm and save.

Leave a comment:

• fmztsa09
    replied
    i synthesized the summer glasses lvl 1 and angelic helm lvl 1 and had a rocker hair lvl 2. so does that mean the rocker hair can be a angelic helm lvl 2 instead?

Leave a comment:

• Zhen_Hui
    replied
    You can go into your dressing room and change back to Angelic Helm regardless of what result you get from your synthesis. Once you have that particular cloth or wing, it will be added to your dressing room and can be switch to at anytime.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X