Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pls removed S1 from cross server BG due to unfairness on patch.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pls removed S1 from cross server BG due to unfairness on patch.

S1 have new pets and we dont have. G M pls separate the BG pls.

i think everyone will get update in 3/4 days max is 7days. CW is on 23rd so i guess we get it till 19th-20th. When the second part of January event shows up, along with that maintenance new patch will apply too

^^^^Thats just what i hope.
    Sarcasm Intended

Comment

it will take more time to remove then readd again after all get same patch
      they will lack of player too
      ahahahah
      Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Dude get over it already....you will eventually catch up bc it's just going be a week ahead. Besides if you played smart and saved your xp scrolls and mahra up then you shouldn't be having that much of a problem. Now should you?

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
          Dude get over it already....you will eventually catch up bc it's just going be a week ahead. Besides if you played smart and saved your xp scrolls and mahra up then you shouldn't be having that much of a problem. Now should you?
          Unless the people on S1 also saved up their xp scrolls and mahra.

Comment

S1 will have new Sylph and practice with use it then lvl it up then we have to face them in CW and Arena and Battle Ground
            can you give me the name of the guy who came up with the idea of patch S1 first then make that patch to all other server ??
            i just want to say to him "Hey you Stupid "
            thx in advance

Note : if you dont supply name take that for all R2 team

Comment

why are you even bothering to want to catch up to a server that started months before you did? Did you spend 10k more real money than they did and still didn't catch up? if that is the case than something must be wrong with the way you spent that 10k....if you didn't then why bother about such things when even without the 1 bonus week you're still 2 - 3mths behind them and unless their strongest players all stop playing for that long, I hardly see how you're gonna catch up in anyway. You certainly can't spend 25hrs a day while they spend only 24 hrs a day can you? Seriously lots of trolls around in forums that do not even think before they troll...you think having 1 more week allows them to instantly get a maxed new sylph that your current maxed sylph cannot kill?
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                that is an example for noob player
                and here is WHY :
                there is 6 type of Sylph in this game so far we only have 3 which is the weakest among them all
                so yes we save Mahra and EXP scroll for the new Sylph and not waste them now
                1 week is not big deal huh how about every new patch now will come up for 1 week for S1 is 1 month not big deal also for you ?

Comment

Originally posted by Syriano View Post
                  that is an example for noob player
                  and here is WHY :
                  there is 6 type of Sylph in this game so far we only have 3 which is the weakest among them all
                  so yes we save Mahra and EXP scroll for the new Sylph and not waste them now
                  1 week is not big deal huh how about every new patch now will come up for 1 week for S1 is 1 month not big deal also for you ?
                  really? even if we ignore all the extra 1 week of playing. Lets talk about the 2 - 3 months that they get extra whips and soul crystals. How you plan to catch up on those? What about all that extra exp they have on talents so your HS will never be able to stun them? does that 1 additional month even make a diff? you're still not at their lvl and won't ever be even if they didn't have that additional 1 month unless you have plans to spend 10k usd more than they do. If you're not a heavy casher then you're seriously noob for thinking that the 1 week per patch matters.
                  IGN: Athena
                  Guild: Warriors
                  Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                  Class: Archer
                  Difficulty Level: Noob
                  BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Get real that wont happen so save yourself the time to whine xD.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                      why are you even bothering to want to catch up to a server that started months before you did? Did you spend 10k more real money than they did and still didn't catch up? if that is the case than something must be wrong with the way you spent that 10k....if you didn't then why bother about such things when even without the 1 bonus week you're still 2 - 3mths behind them and unless their strongest players all stop playing for that long, I hardly see how you're gonna catch up in anyway. You certainly can't spend 25hrs a day while they spend only 24 hrs a day can you? Seriously lots of trolls around in forums that do not even think before they troll...you think having 1 more week allows them to instantly get a maxed new sylph that your current maxed sylph cannot kill?
                      Maybe they did spend 10k and caught up those 2-3 months advantage but will now lose out due to the extra week with the new sylphs?

Giving S1 an advantage because they already have an advantage is a terrible reason. I can see it in golf, "Yes, I'm a better golfer than you, which is why I deserve a better handicap!"

Comment

Originally posted by Chris419 View Post

Giving S1 an advantage because they already have an advantage is a terrible reason. I can see it in golf, "Yes, I'm a better golfer than you, which is why I deserve a better handicap!"
                        Seriously s1 been getting new stuff always before the rest of us and that doesnt seem to give em any big advance. I dont see any s1 players in the top3 ranking in cw actually I dont see them anywhere in the top10 intereserver so you whine for no serious reason.
                        Redemption

Comment

1 week isn't that big of a deal....unless it's the top cashers in that server like Kessar and dwarf and them. They won't be much ahead of you. Now if they had the update a month ahead of us. Then it be a big deal. 1 week is nothing though.

Comment

The bigger issue is not the current cross-server events issue, it's mainly the upcoming Class Wars.

S1 has 1 week and 16 hours to get ready while other servers have only 16 hours.

That is truly unfair.

Comment

Lol no offence but this is a major joke xD.
                              Right i'm on server S320 you whiners are almost 1 year ahead of me... please dont complain about 1 week its disgusting.
                              S1 has always had the patches first its how its always been and this is the first ive heard of someone seriously complaining about a week head start. In my opinion they are the players who have been here the longest and deserve the right.
                              If you wanted the patch 1 week ahead then you should have made a character on S1. Many of the S1 players are in the top 10 CW ... i dunno where you got that information from as kessar has been the top archer for many months since ive been playing.

Hey R2 wheres my merge?
                              GO TO SLEEP!

Knight lv70
                              110k Br
                              Spreading the Beast

Comment

Working...
                              X