Crusader is the best title until VIP lvl 6 ++

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crusader is the best title until VIP lvl 6 ++

When I met so much player who have high title above their level I realize they make some mistake if they are not a vip lvl 6++
    I see they cant overcome lvl 50 player at BG because their Holy Cap level is very low, level sylph still low, templar level is low, they suffer so many loss honor like -1000 or -2000 per BG. Am I the only one who enjoy this? Farm honor from lvl 40 holder? They whining, yeah of course, but I never whining when they bully me at lvl 40. I think crusader is the best title before your VIP is lvl 6++. I will not stop farm honor because this is pure mistake by them not wait their VIP level up and sometimes they don't have vip lol.

haha very funny . hope u meat with me in bg,i m elite crusder and noncasher
    ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
    when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

Many non cashers can get elite crusader around 4 months of game play without camping under 55 or under 60.

You need to widen the sphere of players you meet.

Some non cashers even get high commander in the same period of time with some amount of grinding.

Comment

you don't need vip lv 6+, it also depends what range you are. if you are a crusader at lv 60+, then don't worry about losing much honor.

Besides, the higher rank you have, the more honor you get per kill. IC gets minimum 91 honor from 1 kill, lower ranks get less from a kill.

I do have to agree that bg is made for vip. Because the maximum amount of honor you are able to get (without scroll) is 200, but you can lose max 400 honor from 1 fight. Which is imo quite unfair. The higher ranks will only get the minimum honor (IC 91) while they lose almost 400

Comment

I got VIP level 6 at imperial commander, and still managed to be 3rd LD on my server.
          IGN: AncientEvil
          Server: EU-271+merged
          Class: Archer
          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

you are wrong I had no vip and I was the 1st LD on my server
            " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

I once lost as a crusader 375 honor from one attack at lv 56. Thanks to stupid lags and a fact that an opponent was a pay to win.

Comment

if you rush honor without having enough br for it, you will be the number 1 target for cashers with lower honor rank.

im not a casher, im still at 40-49 range. When i see a level 40 crusader with 20k-30k BR, i hunt/dryad bomb them. Easiest 200 honor ever.

Comment

So quit, and btw get decent br, slow lvling also.
                  "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Originally posted by Suave88 View Post
                    When I met so much player who have high title above their level I realize they make some mistake if they are not a vip lvl 6++
                    I see they cant overcome lvl 50 player at BG because their Holy Cap level is very low, level sylph still low, templar level is low, they suffer so many loss honor like -1000 or -2000 per BG. Am I the only one who enjoy this? Farm honor from lvl 40 holder? They whining, yeah of course, but I never whining when they bully me at lvl 40. I think crusader is the best title before your VIP is lvl 6++. I will not stop farm honor because this is pure mistake by them not wait their VIP level up and sometimes they don't have vip lol.
                    if u know shoice in what BG stay for get honor, u will get always nice honor, of course u need focus in ur BR and holy seal for have more chance in any lv of BG

im imperial commander im near of lord divine i never got VIP is true that sotimes i die once and i lost 400 or 800 but while i can stay positive after of all the BG is ok
                    Game : Wartune
                    Name: Xias
                    Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
                    Guild: Redemption
                    Class: Knight
                    BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
                    Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
                    Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
                    Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

got vip at lvl 60 for advance academy
                      Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by R26930103 View Post
                        Many non cashers can get elite crusader around 4 months of game play without camping under 55 or under 60.

You need to widen the sphere of players you meet.

Some non cashers even get high commander in the same period of time with some amount of grinding.
                        for u information elite crusder is max titel u can get within lv 49 i.e.88k honur u can get max.and i m saying him couse if he can defet me will get max honur likely 200.(as very few casher can defet me3/4 max in my time region)

Comment

It always hurts switching to a different bracket because they have to adapt/catch up, but give them time and they'll be farming kills again, vip or not.

Comment

Yes of course anyone can do LD without vip it's doest matter who reach that title the first on his server, what the matters is what his duty at his server for his guild not his perfromance at cross server. I only talk about so many lvl 40 holder mistake here, they can't beat lvl 50. Of course if you have exra effort on this game you will get honor without camp, but sometimes many people doesnt have that effort. this new wartune patch forced you to have a great ranked sylph to be strong. A great BR player is nothing when face a great rank sylph. So when they come on lvl 50 BG they lose 2k honor. Simple, they hold their lvl on 40 too long (Elite Crusader) and not use vip (-400 honor per death), that is a big mistake. I hope with this threads someone not do their same mistake again. Go get your sylph ASAP and raise them to purple ASAP. Because Sylph and HS advantage is so huge.

Comment

if the camper havnt stok of some mahara ,sylph speculum,and exp scrool and a good sylph perviusly colected from event.and holy seal its not realy tough to get.and i go lv 50 bg somtime max ppl cant beat me with temlers sylph and hs.think when i will get lv 8 enlighted templersa nd sylph and ofc i will get lv 50 bow leg in 1st day i will reach 50 and anthoer slot for lv 8 goddes blesing

Comment

Working...
                              X