This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• having a hard time

i was away for 1 week and when i came back i found out that there's a new feature (the server time and the cooldown). im having a hard time playing because i cant see the bottom part of the game i clicked the arrow to minimize it and it minimized only a little. it got better but i still have a problem. any way i can get rid of it?

Originally posted by ladimi1 View Post
    i was away for 1 week and when i came back i found out that there's a new feature (the server time and the cooldown). im having a hard time playing because i cant see the bottom part of the game i clicked the arrow to minimize it and it minimized only a little. it got better but i still have a problem. any way i can get rid of it?
    reinstall your browser hehe

Comment

In IE use ctrl+mouse wheel to zoom in or out view .

Comment

use mozilla firefox and go to view and hit full screen. Once your in full screen mode you can see everything on the screen.

Comment

Originally posted by TURBOSTAR View Post
          use mozilla firefox and go to view and hit full screen. Once your in full screen mode you can see everything on the screen.
          your advice is the best thanks alot

Comment

f11 makes full screen in windows ie
            Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

You can simply drag the screen or use Ctrl - for you to able to minimize the game screen. Hope this will help to you guys..

Comment

You may want to check to see if you have any toolbars enabled on your web browser. After added in the World Clock, we found that toolbars installed into certain web browsers pushes the game screen down. We're currently looking at an option to make the the World Clock completely hidden to help folks out with this. As a side note, we didn't see this one coming as our work computers aren't allowed to have toolbars on them. And when I say toolbars, I mean the additional bars that constantly ask if its okay to install them anytime you're installing some new little program. You all know what I mean.
                This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Working...
                X