Player Appreciation Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player Appreciation Event

Just a thought, a lot of people spend money here. Why not show your appreciation to your customers? How about a Player Appreciation Event with different tiers of rewards based on your length of time your account has been active.....something like that....anyone else have an idea???

so you're saying a reward for almost everyone on s1-s200?well they do make a hall of fame from time to time place in which there are many players rewarded especially those that spent money here. Ofc this is just a view from someone not old enough to receive any of those rewards...

Comment

Well lets break it down, because you can be on s1 but only maybe 3 months.... I'm sure they can see when your account was activated such as mine states - join date October 2012.... Maybe if you've played for 3 months you get 100,000 gold, 10 fate stones, some soul crystals, maybe mahra ^.^..... but the longer you have been on the higher the reward...maybe 3 month/6month/9month/year etc.... What do you think guys?

Comment

They won't even read this, just saying, they don't care.

Comment

I believe the others shall cry that the stronger are helped to become even stronger...but I like the idea

Comment

Originally posted by KwicK View Post
            Well lets break it down, because you can be on s1 but only maybe 3 months.... I'm sure they can see when your account was activated such as mine states - join date October 2012.... Maybe if you've played for 3 months you get 100,000 gold, 10 fate stones, some soul crystals, maybe mahra ^.^..... but the longer you have been on the higher the reward...maybe 3 month/6month/9month/year etc.... What do you think guys?
            R2Games dont do anything some its free. You can forget them read this post, and you can forget them should make some events basice how long time you have play in R2Games.

Is why them has Rechards and Spend Events, becouse them only reward for us some spend mony the free players should not get anything for free.
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

All I ever hear is negativity about this company and yet you come back day after day to enjoy the games they host. Let's not get off the topic... get behind it and support it if you want a change!!

Comment

Working...
              X