No announcement yet.

sylph for archer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well..can't really say much about using the new sylphs but from what I noticed in chinese servers, the top 50 mostly use evolved lightning sylph. There are a few with evolved apollo and flame and dark sylphs, but the majority go for lightning sylph with a crit build. But of course...the top 50 are all crit build...although currently, there is a big gap in no. 1 n no. 2...top player is a knight with 400k br and no. 2 is another knight with 280+k br...the top knight has more than 120k patk which can pretty much kill any of us with a single whirlwind in first turn...even without crits...his hp is almost 300k which is more than even our usual arena teams combined hp...along with 60+k pdef and 50+k mdef...I'd say if he ever awakens his lightning sylph with crit on the delphic...easily he can do 1m dmg on the nm 80 dungeon boss...even though its a diff class, its still crit build which is what we archers use. So u should probably aim to work towards a similar end =P
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
      well..can't really say much about using the new sylphs but from what I noticed in chinese servers, the top 50 mostly use evolved lightning sylph. There are a few with evolved apollo and flame and dark sylphs, but the majority go for lightning sylph with a crit build. But of course...the top 50 are all crit build...although currently, there is a big gap in no. 1 n no. 2...top player is a knight with 400k br and no. 2 is another knight with 280+k br...the top knight has more than 120k patk which can pretty much kill any of us with a single whirlwind in first turn...even without crits...his hp is almost 300k which is more than even our usual arena teams combined hp...along with 60+k pdef and 50+k mdef...I'd say if he ever awakens his lightning sylph with crit on the delphic...easily he can do 1m dmg on the nm 80 dungeon boss...even though its a diff class, its still crit build which is what we archers use. So u should probably aim to work towards a similar end =P
      Yep, i saw this madness knight^^ but what i noticed is most of cn top Players are crit knights, where on our eu time zone we have mostly archers
      At topic, for archer iris/electric
      Or make orange apollo like athena and burn evrything with swords xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

what you going to use in pvp?

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
          At topic, for archer iris/electric
          Or make orange apollo like athena and burn evrything with swords xD
          like that, burn everything w/ sword XD

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
            there is exactly 1 passive that has a chance to boost your crit. the other disables the enemy's crit which is as useful for WD users as for crit users.
            Electronic Mine Field: When you take damage there is a 10% chance that your next attack will have 15% more Critical Chance.

Yeah thats the passive , I ll do my best to buy that one
            " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

i wish someone would finally translate hercules skills. it would help me so much deciding

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                i wish someone would finally translate hercules skills. it would help me so much deciding
                Go ****** blog. I think he has it in one of his posts.
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post
                  Electronic Mine Field: When you take damage there is a 10% chance that your next attack will have 15% more Critical Chance.
                  whether that ability is only intended for char or just sylph ?

Comment

Working...
                  X