Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

2 days and counting .....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 days and counting .....

So...... the story goes s1 get first update again , lets see .... head start (again) 2 days of exp for new pets, questions is when will the other server get ?

Next week, they have already posted a thread about this.
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

lol, why everybody cant wait
      Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Cause the devils of s1 have the update before everyone else, how dare they go through the testing of bugs and such for the rest of us
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Staycalm ....we will get it...for 5-6 days..=)
          *BloodyMark* (MoonstoneSwamp)
          lvl 61
          Class:Archer
          Guild:Valor
          Battle rating:40k.
          Title:Mortal Blow,Sylph warior,Spelunker.
          Sylphs:AmazonQueen,Iris,Gaia-top 10

He who laughs last,thinks slowest! !

Comment

doh..s1 is like a hamster,they test the patch there be4 impleting on the rest severs..the game has enough bugs so i dont want more.It always been this way,s1 get the patch 1 week earlier then evething get balanced.STOP POSTING THIS KIND OF THREADS BECAUSE THEY ARE LAME!
            Server: Kabam 17
            Player name: Dwarf
            Player level: 80
            Player class: Knight
            Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
            Battle rating: 615k
            Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

its always like that, why now complain now, not since first??
              S1 got lot disadvantages too
              imagine lot ppl come to their server just to check new patch
              if cant wait, go play in S1. lol
              Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
                lol, why everybody cant wait

its not about waiting dude , S1 gets a whole week head start to lvl their new pet , while the rest starts a week later ? whats the rational behind it ?

Comment

rational ???? this is wartunes lol.

Comment

For those who aren't on the same time as S1 they don't even care, if you aren't competting with them in arena/gb/cross-gb ( soon ) and bg, I don't see why would you even care. I am from europe and Its their benefit seeing they have no bg and do local ( server only ) arena for 1 week. Getting all the bugs/lag/etc.
                    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

How many of these threads does this make now, if you guys read the forums you would know when the rest of us will be getting it..........not sure why you people take this so seriously. The title makes it sound like you thought we would be getting it right after S1, if you were around for any of the previous patches then you should know that it takes a while.

Stay calm everybody and have fun, we'll get the patch soon enough

Comment

well I can understand the ones that have good chances to defeat them in cw, but from the big number of whiners I believe that there are a lot which wouldnt stand a chance anyway. Moreover is not like those 2 sylphs are the rulers of the world, some shall choose apollo anyway like jackos. Every sylph has its own strength and weaknesses. No need to treat lighting and fire like some kind of gods now...
                        Last edited by Draggyy; 01-18-2014, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R23100315 View Post
                          So...... the story goes s1 get first update again , lets see .... head start (again) 2 days of exp for new pets, questions is when will the other server get ?
                          OMG dude wait.. it will be on 21st or 22nd. Just hold your breath
                          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

I'm just laughing my *** off here at how these ppl think 1 week is gonna make a difference. For most of us in EU servers (especially my own servers), the top few in x servers are not from the oldest server in our timezone but rather my server and some newer servers. Goes to show that not just big spending makes a diff since some of those in the oldest server also spend as much if not more. Problem is how one plans their char growth. Many of us can even afford to give older servers a 2 week headstart and still be ahead of them. For those asking for a reason, perhaps they should start thinking that if their server gets the new content first and as a result experience massive lag in everything for a week (gb, bg, arena, wb), lots of bugs (e.g. unable to do arena/wb/gb/gold rush/bg for a week) get new sylphs but skills bugged (does 0 dmg to opponents etc.) exchange the right type of essence only to get a seal that gives pan/iris instead after wasting 1 hr farming for those essences in a laggy atoll with millions of ppl and their noob alt (cause they want to see whats new) fighting to get the essence. That's probably just the least of the problems they experience in this 1 week. If you're really willing to forgo 1 week of growth, then go ahead and complain more and hope R2 switches to ur server to be test so u can see how much u actually lose out despite getting content 1 week ahead of others and see if ur really having any advantage while the rest of us laugh at your predicament and whine how you're getting a "1 week advantage" =P
                            IGN: Athena
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                            Class: Archer
                            Difficulty Level: Noob
                            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

LOL. I am on S1, and I for one, (as well as a good deal many others on our server) would be thrilled to not be the test server for all the new content. If you aren't playing on our server, you really have no idea what you are talking about. The uber-lag (and I mean UBER!), multiple random disconnects, missing inventory, lost astrals, lost exp, etc. etc. etc... the list goes on and on.

Usually everything gets fixed pretty smoothly, so that's good, but it sure doesn't make the whole "one week with a new toy" all that much of a fair trade-off, if you ask me.

And let's not forget the massive influx of temporary mass-spawn accounts with every patch that will forever inhibit us in our ability to get a server merger, which we so desperately need, and having the WC explode with the same questions from hundreds of people all wanting to know everything about the newest toy, five minutes after it has been released.

Only good news I can say about this current role out, is that this patch isn't that much of a big shift from what we already had, so the horror stories have been fairly low. Lots of lag yesterday, and a bunch of us got kicked off server during the Redoga WB for about 5 mins... but things seem pretty ok today. Enjoy the new content.
                              ChieftainRez
                              Knight
                              VictisHNR
                              [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Working...
                              X