Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Balens BB and Voucheurs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balens BB and Voucheurs

Hello it's just an idea i got yesterday and that would solve the problem with inventory for example(they could also add again the voucheur buff as the 100% balen buff is **** for all the people who doesnt want to waste money in that)
    My idea is to implemente again voucheurs but just with an option on which you can choose to transform them into bound balens or not whenever you want i mean this:

We have the balens and BB slot where it says the ammount we have, well something like clicking into the BB slot it should pop a window telling you to convert some voucheurs into BB so you could choose how many voucheurs you want to convert(so if you want to leave 1k voucheurs to free anoher slot of inventory or to buff in wb) that's my idea and i think it would be really good because if we want something from shop we would just have to start saving the voucheurs and whenever we feel like to transform them into BB
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

That's a very good idea Stone. To be very honest, I filled a Ticket about this same idea. I just wished R2 would just allow this idea to be in the game. The balen buff for world boss I agree it's wasting of money. We have cashers and non cashers. I think the best way to maintain and sustain players to keep playing the game is if you also allow Non Cashers to share in the fun. The Bound Balens is very difficult to get and the 2 bound balens from spire chest is not worth it. Sometimes when we spinthe guild altar, we get like 2 or 4 bound balens which is still not enough to enjoythe features of the game. At the beginning of the Wartunr 2.1 patch on November 11th, when we blitzed campaigns we always received 30 bound balens for each blitz or level. Now that's not happening anymore as sometimes we receive 3 bound balens or non. I suggest we have a conversion of vouchers to bound balens or fix bound balens into the farm tree

Comment

7Roads and R2 never intended this game to be for non-cashers.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Yeah you are right. Every feature of the game requires money. To get Apollo sylph requires money or you get some shards to get it. The future patch coming up soon, the sylph atoll does not show any evidence that a player can farm up Apollo without needing to spend some money. We also have light cashers(almost non cahsers). Light cashers do not spend much on the game. They rather economize their resources by spending the little that they have. But I have seen other games that somehow Non-cashers also share in the fun.

Comment

Bettre should be if them reduce the price me 20/1 like them was when them removed the voncher to bb.

395/20 = 19,75 round it up to 20 bb per slots should take time that to.
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
            Bettre should be if them reduce the price me 20/1 like them was when them removed the voncher to bb.

395/20 = 19,75 round it up to 20 bb per slots should take time that to.
            accept it they will never fix the inventory slot BB price....if they wanted to they would have done it in the first maintenance where they said they were going to fix typographical errors or bound balens errors....fyi they didnt fix it

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
              accept it they will never fix the inventory slot BB price....if they wanted to they would have done it in the first maintenance where they said they were going to fix typographical errors or bound balens errors....fyi they didnt fix it
              they did fixed the bb errors...from the solo campaigns lol. And from the reason for which they won't reduce the prices is the same one that shall make them turn a blind eye to your suggestion

Comment

According to the video presentation by the CEO (he who shall not be named),

7Roads made 7million USD per month from Chinese Wartune. Long Jiang (another game from another company) made that company 20million USD per month.
                Imagine, how much would 7Roads/R2 make from US Wartune? More than 7million USD/month.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  According to the video presentation by the CEO (he who shall not be named),

7Roads made 7million USD per month from Chinese Wartune. Long Jiang (another game from another company) made that company 20million USD per month.
                  Imagine, how much would 7Roads/R2 make from US Wartune? More than 7million USD/month.
                  With players like zebq pipster.... they make that already with the rest of us they make money to pay "their workers" jajajaja

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Working...
                  X