Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Boost your game 40 % - 60%

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TasteDaHate View Post
    When you use maxthon it will use it own old build in flash player, end it will not update it self.
    So you must disable flash player in maxthon then it will be using the latest flash players.
    To disable flash player in maxthon `go C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon3\Core\Webkit\Npplugins there you will see a line thats look like this NPSWF32.dll change that to NPSWF32.dll.notused.
    Now maxthon shut use the latest flash player
    I am not a computer expert , so could you please give more info about how to do it ?
    Thanks in advance

Edit : I followed the steps and found NPSWF32.dll but when i renamed it to NPSWF32.dll.notused. it gave me a msg and auto deleted the file. Is that what happens ?
    Last edited by FaeLRoX; 01-20-2014, 05:32 AM.
    " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Quite some advice here, people should download a specific browser for a flashgame to be played correctly.
      I'll stick with Chrome, has some cache issues but for the rest, works quite fast.
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post
        I am not a computer expert , so could you please give more info about how to do it ?
        Thanks in advance

Edit : I followed the steps and found NPSWF32.dll but when i renamed it to NPSWF32.dll.notused. it gave me a msg and auto deleted the file. Is that what happens ?
        Ern no it shut just rename the file end leave it there like NPSWF32.dll.notused , this only happen to me 1 time when there was a new update for maxthon end then there 2 line`s NPSWF32.dll.notused/NPSWF32.dll end me tryto rename it end deleted 1 of the line`s, but then there was still was left that me good rename.( Lol took me a min before me saw there where 2 lines lol )
        Every time when there is a update for maxthon it go back to the old flash player so you have to change it again

Click image for larger version

Name:	Maxthon save file.gif
Views:	1
Size:	92.0 KB
ID:	1679940
        Last edited by TasteDaHate; 01-20-2014, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X