Boost your game 40 % - 60%

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boost your game 40 % - 60%

working fine for me in TOK and Lynch Lair's.

http://*************.blogspot.in/201...-by-40-60.html
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

I've tried maxthon before. I kept getting black screens, which is the only browser so far to do that for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
      I've tried maxthon before. I kept getting black screens, which is the only browser so far to do that for me.
      works slow at start and few black screens after a while it works fast...anyways what i noticed is that chrome works beter then maxthon for tok and fishing at least for me

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
        works slow at start and few black screens after a while it works fast...anyways what i noticed is that chrome works beter then maxthon for tok and fishing at least for me
        here i m you lagger ahaha... i wish i could be 130K BR ^_^
        689K BR /Hercules ( 148K BR )
        in the END, all got to cupcakes

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
          working fine for me in TOK and Lynch Lair's.

http://*************.blogspot.in/201...-by-40-60.html
          i using it atm now i need see how work in BG and WB ), for now work better that annothers
          Game : Wartune
          Name: Xias
          Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
          Guild: Redemption
          Class: Knight
          BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
          Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
          Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
          Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
            yea chrome works pretty decent in TOK
            IGN: AncientEvil
            Server: EU-271+merged
            Class: Archer
            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
              yea chrome works pretty decent in TOK
              FF works better than chrome when I run ToK.
              Gonna try this new browser anyway.
              Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

When you use maxthon it will use it own old build in flash player, end it will not update it self.
                So you must disable flash player in maxthon then it will be using the latest flash players.
                To disable flash player in maxthon `go C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon3\Core\Webkit\Npplugins there you will see a line thats look like this NPSWF32.dll change that to NPSWF32.dll.notused.
                Now maxthon shut use the latest flash player

Comment

Thx for sharing, any feedback on WB, arena and bg?

Comment

Originally posted by TasteDaHate View Post
                    When you use maxthon it will use it own old build in flash player, end it will not update it self.
                    So you must disable flash player in maxthon then it will be using the latest flash players.
                    To disable flash player in maxthon `go C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon3\Core\Webkit\Npplugins there you will see a line thats look like this NPSWF32.dll change that to NPSWF32.dll.notused.
                    thanks for info that make it good to use .
                    as far as my exp i have seen that people use same browser for FB,browsing,downloading,uploading,watching videos, watching PXXX (heheh), so that all create the temp,cache and index file to make the site run smoothly, well i'm using the fresh download of Maxthon for Wartune only and crome for other stuffs. working good for me its been 3rd days all working like charm.
                    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Guys, I'm having a problem with maxthon browser, well its normally to see the pop up in wartune game page when closing its tab. But in maxthon its not displaying, so when I accidentally click the close button, the page will instantly close without prompt or pop up saying "do you want to leave this page?" Well the first time I installed maxthon, the pop up was showing and when I started to configure its settings, i noticed that the wartune game page exits instantly without a pop up message. So I uninstalled the browser (including settings and data) and reinstalled it. But after reinstalling it (without configuring the settings), the pop up on wartune page doesn't still appear, and the game page exits instantly. What do i have to do?

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

I remember that stupid guy who said maxthon is bad because it's based on IE and anything IE related is automatically bad.
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by TasteDaHate View Post
                          Interesting. My roommate has been having issues with Maxthon running slow and frequent refreshes. This may help him out a bit, thanks for the tip.

And for the record, the only real issues I have with black screens and oft-reported bugs is when I have the game running for several hours. Simple browser close/restart and issues go away until next restart is needed.

*long pause*

I run IE11.
                          Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

chrome is the best

Comment

waterfox seems to run the best for me, opera second best

Comment

Working...
                              X