Spawn areas campers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spawn areas campers

How about making the game fair and ban anyone sitting and killing others just out of spawn points

Nope. That would be a lot of people. xD
    I know it;s not fair but that's why you either,
    A.) CASH
    B.) SLOW LEVEL.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
    I.. I love you like a love song baby...
    I...I love you like a love song baby...
    And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
    :o:o:o:o

Comment

c) dryad, keep attaking the campers (which usually have a lot more honor than you so you lose only 10 ) until you kill them and make them lose a lot of honor. They are so sweet when they start to swear you

Comment

They can camp anywhere and people will complain because they can't collect their carts . Atleast they're letting you build up dryads quicker instead of making you walk to middle and then killing you.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
          c) dryad, keep attaking the campers (which usually have a lot more honor than you so you lose only 10 ) until you kill them and make them lose a lot of honor. They are so sweet when they start to swear you
          Vip 9 Ftw

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
            Vip 9 Ftw
            VIP 9 + killer of dryad bombers =P (unless the dryad bomber is another fellow heavy - mega casher...)
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Some people are so strong it dont matter how much you dryad you cant kill them, believe me Ive tried ..and besides that, not alot you can do standing there stunned 2 turns by someone who dont want to fight you anyway But yes spawn campers who dont let people collect carts are seriously messing up others game big time. I guess it gives them a power trip..sad really lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                u r funny XD for the normal the monsters in this game who to do this have lv 9 vip and i did not lost honor, soo when u can finally kill them of sure u will die 5 or 6 times already xd

for the normal they have lv 9 vip i do this sotimes just if the BG is good for me XD
                Game : Wartune
                Name: Xias
                Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
                Guild: Redemption
                Class: Knight
                BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
                Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
                Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
                Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                  VIP 9 + killer of dryad bombers =P (unless the dryad bomber is another fellow heavy - mega casher...)
                  I just cart and I tell people they can attack and kill me if they see me having a cart. But if they constantly attack me before that I driad bomb their *****.

VIP9 ftw .
                  Player Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by R232710218 View Post
                    How about making the game fair and ban anyone sitting and killing others just out of spawn points
                    1. Fairness in this game is different from fairness you perceived.
                    1b. Fairness is relative. You cash more, the game become more fair to you.
                    1c. This game isn't meant for non-cashers.
                    1d. If you cash little or next to none, it's better to stop playing now and play another game.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Seriously CondorHero, half the posts you make you suggest that non-cashers stop playing this game.
                      Wartune would be terribly boring and lonely if people would actually follow your suggestion.

Get over the fact that you apparently don't seem to be able to make it work without cashing, some of us are actually doing fine.

Comment

i normale late player cart befor attack but if ther start cursed and trash talk to me i some times wil just keep hit them and not late them cart.
                        Last edited by kanusti; 01-19-2014, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Atomslaya View Post
                          Seriously CondorHero, half the posts you make you suggest that non-cashers stop playing this game.
                          Wartune would be terribly boring and lonely if people would actually follow your suggestion.

Get over the fact that you apparently don't seem to be able to make it work without cashing, some of us are actually doing fine.
                          Non-cash player doing just fine myself. I can keep light and moderate cashers work for their well spendt balen and that`s been fine with me since I started playing the game.

Comment

Originally posted by R232710218 View Post
                            lol of the week
                            Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by Atomslaya View Post

Did I say something non-factual there?
                              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                              X