Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

2 hit per turn (ARCHER)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2 hit per turn (ARCHER)

    Hello! Sometimes i can give 2 hits per turn with my archer, (1 normal shot + 1 skill shot)
    anyone know the trick to do it? here happen by luck, but i think have a time to press the skill and combo with a normal shot..
    IGN: WezzyBahamut
    Server: S4-Realm of Kiriyos
    Class: Warrior
    Guild: Genesis

  • #2
    Its a bug, annoying bug.... and i think everyone whos fightin vs archers on arena noticed it. Its like i can make 6-7 turns in one match and any archer can make 9-11 turns its fakin overpowered and retarded in same time ><

    Comment


    • #3
      already said this but it has to do with the timing of the skills being placed, the AI responds much faster and has little to no delay when it comes to Cooldown on skills, to avoid being hit multiple times, mix in Normal Attacks in there since nothing has a faster reaction time then that, just keep a close eye on the icons appearing above the AI's head at the same as your CD, if you know you can use the Skill before they do, do so, if not' let it pass and deal a normal attack
      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
      ☣CAIN☣

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ProNab View Post
        already said this but it has to do with the timing of the skills being placed, the AI responds much faster and has little to no delay when it comes to Cooldown on skills, to avoid being hit multiple times, mix in Normal Attacks in there since nothing has a faster reaction time then that, just keep a close eye on the icons appearing above the AI's head at the same as your CD, if you know you can use the Skill before they do, do so, if not' let it pass and deal a normal attack
        hes right ,,

        it sucks but i suggest they implement afk system to duel too
        Server: S3 WORG LAIR
        IGN: LordFireMage
        LVL: 4X

        Comment


        • #5
          i've seen every class do it, not just archers. im a mage and have done it
          Manu Forti

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
            i've seen every class do it, not just archers. im a mage and have done it
            No Archers Specifically do it now, no way around it, other classes aren't like that, they can be bypassed by inputting a normal atk, recently archers have been able to 2x atk withlow flaws in Single Arena
            'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
            ☣CAIN☣

            Comment


            • #7
              As an ex-archer player i was even able to skill twice in a turn in arena (with deep freeze debuff always but its normal), i felt so sick about this op charachter that i switched to mage in another server, there must be done smth to fix this, i would agree by giving the archer much more speed IF they were squishy, but they arent at all. They are almost tanky (no, dont tell me they are tanky like knights, there's no way to tank like a knight does especially with a knight's skill set if build properly) as a knight and deal huge dmg aswell. Nerf incoming

              Comment


              • #8
                Sadly it happens randomdly.. no always.. but i really love when my archer gives 2 shots per turn<3 i think it's smt about attack speed :P
                IGN: WezzyBahamut
                Server: S4-Realm of Kiriyos
                Class: Warrior
                Guild: Genesis

                Comment


                • #9
                  Archers also have A Passive that increases their Crit Rate AND Max HP by 10% on Lv.1 and by 20% to each on Lv.2...***?!! (Meh I Can Take Them -.-)
                  'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                  ☣CAIN☣

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by wexall View Post
                    Sadly it happens randomdly.. no always.. but i really love when my archer gives 2 shots per turn<3 i think it's smt about attack speed :P
                    Theres attack speed in the game?! What?! :O

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by wexall View Post
                      Sadly it happens randomdly.. no always.. but i really love when my archer gives 2 shots per turn<3 i think it's smt about attack speed :P
                      Attack Speed?...Really?!...Soooo...By Your Logic, A Mage Needs "Time" to "Cast" his/her "Spells", BUT! An Archer does Not require Time for he/she To "Reload" his/her "Arrows?"...Hmmm ok sure sounds "Logical" enough
                      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                      ☣CAIN☣

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Giggle i doesn't matter if you think the build are unbalanced... but the systems and the introduction said are The truth... this is the part where you go wrong this is the simplest chart Archer are balanced damager, a Knight are strongest wall, and mage are Matker/support and an archer killer... a mage with PROPER sets kills Break archer like Twig... Archer could modify their Mdef ..yes indeed but how many raise their MDEF and Risking Losing Ability Like Patk, Pdef, Crit, Base Crit, or Charisma for normal Fight... But mage could Naturally fend of archer Patk by increasing Pdef they use on normal Occasion it's balanced guys.. let me give you a hints; take this=Pick Matk, Disable Crit but increase dmg by %, increase floating Dmg %. Pdef (its a shinning ball) at 40 you will know what mage capable of. oh and Mage got killed by knight with another PROPER SETS too ^_^
                        Giggle100x

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Gyoka View Post
                          Giggle i doesn't matter if you think the build are unbalanced... but the systems and the introduction said are The truth... this is the part where you go wrong this is the simplest chart Archer are balanced damager, a Knight are strongest wall, and mage are Matker/support and an archer killer... a mage with PROPER sets kills Break archer like Twig... Archer could modify their Mdef ..yes indeed but how many raise their MDEF and Risking Losing Ability Like Patk, Pdef, Crit, Base Crit, or Charisma for normal Fight... But mage could Naturally fend of archer Patk by increasing Pdef they use on normal Occasion it's balanced guys.. let me give you a hints; take this=Pick Matk, Disable Crit but increase dmg by %, increase floating Dmg %. Pdef (its a shinning ball) at 40 you will know what mage capable of. oh and Mage got killed by knight with another PROPER SETS too ^_^
                          yeah but they aren't talking about the power or defense they are asking why do archers get 2 shots which kinda happens to me alot i was thinking of posting one thread myself but i saw this and decided to support this idea instead of simply posting another thread

                          but the question can only be solved by a GM or mod who kinda tested this out and pronab i tried ur theory but it didn't work it looks like a bug but it might be some feature for archers only
                          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

                          I am a 100% Noob

                          I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

                          Become a friend and be kind

                          hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties


                          MY GUIDES:
                          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

                          I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                            yeah but they aren't talking about the power or defense they are asking why do archers get 2 shots which kinda happens to me alot i was thinking of posting one thread myself but i saw this and decided to support this idea instead of simply posting another thread

                            but the question can only be solved by a GM or mod who kinda tested this out and pronab i tried ur theory but it didn't work it looks like a bug but it might be some feature for archers only
                            I Know, it USED to be able to cancel the xtra shot in buy inputting a normal attack in, doesn't do it anymore, they still get a 2nd on in now regardless
                            'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                            ☣CAIN☣

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I've said it before but Arena needs a damn turn count and fast. No matter what skill or what the cast time, every class gets 1 skill per turn. So when it's the Archer's turn and Deep Freez is used that's all they can use for their turn. Then their round is done, period. And it should automatically switch to the opponents turn. It's really gotten past annoying by now.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X