Give up on 3 V 3 group arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give up on 3 V 3 group arena

Dev's unless u change the matching system on your side-making it possible to get better matches-you wont see me in arena-and anyone else who wishes to tell me its a fair system-can just save it, because no matter what there is only a 10% chance that you get a party to duel against that is below the level u currently go up against -so that means 90% of the time if your a lvl 64 then u will be going up against lvl 64-74 the rest of the way. Which is totally absurd - Yet another place in R2 that heavy cashers have dominion over. So make it where u battle +/- 5 of the level and make it fair for all-not just those heavy cashers.

who cares? just quit and R2 not lose anything after all :P

Comment

well its not a fair system but i need the insignia

Comment

its fair for me, lag only issue in 3 vs 3 for me
        Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Now it's so word removedrare to get a arena match around my lvl. (i'm lvl 49)
          Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 01-18-2014, 09:36 PM. Reason: profanity
          "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Originally posted by NotWhoUThink View Post
            Dev's unless u change the matching system on your side-making it possible to get better matches-you wont see me in arena-and anyone else who wishes to tell me its a fair system-can just save it, because no matter what there is only a 10% chance that you get a party to duel against that is below the level u currently go up against -so that means 90% of the time if your a lvl 64 then u will be going up against lvl 64-74 the rest of the way. Which is totally absurd - Yet another place in R2 that heavy cashers have dominion over. So make it where u battle +/- 5 of the level and make it fair for all-not just those heavy cashers.
            Well..I think its funny how you're asking for a fair fight in a pay 2 win game. Unfortunately, since R2 is the one getting the content from the devs which are 7roads who don't even check this forum...you're kinda wasting ur time with this thread posted here...even if something really does get changed, you'll have to wait till after wartunes 2 since the chinese are already on that version (there's still patch 2.2, 2.3, 2.4 and another 1 before wartunes 2). So you're talking about waiting another 4 - 6 months per patch version. Go figure out if u will still be playing this for yrs before any change is implemented. (unless you pay R2 and 7 roads enough for 7roads to agree to lift the restrictions on R2 to modify certain areas of the content other than translation of language and some other minor stuff to allow them to tailor the game to the regions that patronize R2 instead of 7 roads)
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Typical whining.

I've camped at 64 for a while and sure,sometimes we get matched with 65-69, and sometimes we even get matched with level 80! But this is rare.

I am frankly assuming that you can't hang with the tough players at your own level, thus this tirade.

Nevertheless, the bottom line is YOU NEED TO DO TEAM ARENA. Even if you lose EVERY match that is 160 insignia per day and that isn't something you want to let go of.
              [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
              [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Originally posted by NotWhoUThink View Post
                there is only a 10% chance that you get a party to duel against that is below the level u currently go up against -so that means 90% of the time if your a lvl 64 then u will be going up against lvl 64-74 the rest of the way.
                10% lol, nice findings bro

the high levels that get matched to your group didnt have that 10% chance to duel against low levels.

Comment

Can get up to 2500 insignia a day from TOK NM and after you finish 70 set then they are just exp. Turned in over 50k insignia for exp now, and have not done GA in a month.

Comment

Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
                    Can get up to 2500 insignia a day from TOK NM and after you finish 70 set then they are just exp. Turned in over 50k insignia for exp now, and have not done GA in a month.
                    What about pvp points? bully others in bg till some dryad bomber steals all ur hard earned honor? or u spend all ur glory crystals buying mount spirits for the mount card synthesis already?

Comment

After 20sec of matching the matching takes some1 with high w8ing time, or else you would be stuck 4ever in w8ing

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                        After 20sec of matching the matching takes some1 with high w8ing time, or else you would be stuck 4ever in w8ing
                        well..I doubt that happens since u could have 2 similar strength team that managed to start the matching at same time and expect them to be matched immediately but it'll still take the system another 20 - 30s to match those 2 teams together or even match them with another team that is weaker/stronger who had just finished another battle and started matching 20s after the 2 teams. I've noted it happening even in tank trials. I'd try to help some of the guildies who don't have much time to do everything by creating a room with only me and they do the same then we both start almost at same time and it'll still take the system 20 - 30s to match us. Sometimes it even match us with another room with more than 1 person...the matching system is kinda stupid and doesn't match like it should so don't even bother trying to comprehend it or hope it gives u a good matching. Just build up ur toon and hope u meet weaker opponents for the bulk of the time =P

Comment

two days back it took my team 36 secs to get a match in GA. then we got some low levels. lol
                          another time the opponents were 3 naked knights (possibly a bug) and the moment we killed them we got regular opponents. so that is 2 sets of opponents in one match.
                          also another time we got 3 naked archers but fortunately no further opponents after killing them.
                          let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

The reason low/non-cashers play the game is to enhance the gaming experience for those people with orange Apollo.

I'd say, change your mindset. If you don't cash, you should be happy if you don't get 1-shotted.
                            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                              The reason low/non-cashers play the game is to enhance the gaming experience for those people with orange Apollo.

I'd say, change your mindset. If you don't cash, you should be happy if you don't get 1-shotted.
                              its fun for me as non-casher(but get some donation from friend) to beat light/moderate casher
                              Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Working...
                              X