• Show
Clear All

1 more issue for 3 vs 3
    that issue is apollo. lol
    that pretty weird when our team leading
    and suddenly all dead because of that apollo base damage attack
    Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

I aint playing arena 3x3 for 6 months...matched against heavy cashers and lose easy.Im lvl 80 110k br vip user only.so if u have tok nm unlocked get insignia from there and pvp points from bg.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
        What about pvp points? bully others in bg till some dryad bomber steals all ur hard earned honor? or u spend all ur glory crystals buying mount spirits for the mount card synthesis already?
        What about pvp points, there's no use to them anymore once you have the mounts... (unless you want that silly title).
        I haven't done arena the moment I leveled to 70 because I prefer to level my talents next to HS. HS is only lvled so I can upgrade other talents much more needed (like Inc. Shot cooldown, which is so good once it's talent is leveled).
        HS is overrated, u need it for bg and team arena mostly, where I don't do the latter, and I cart in bg, and if i get attacked, who cares, vip 9 baby .
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
          What about pvp points, there's no use to them anymore once you have the mounts... (unless you want that silly title).
          I haven't done arena the moment I leveled to 70 because I prefer to level my talents next to HS. HS is only lvled so I can upgrade other talents much more needed (like Inc. Shot cooldown, which is so good once it's talent is leveled).
          HS is overrated, u need it for bg and team arena mostly, where I don't do the latter, and I cart in bg, and if i get attacked, who cares, vip 9 baby .
          Well...that was precisely why I was asking if he had the mounts already. Because if he has it already then its no point doing arena other than 5 quick losses to get daily quest done for extra exp. Every bit of exp counts if you want to lvl up talents faster. While 20k exp might seem little, if you add up 20k for a month it becomes 600k exp.
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by t8912 View Post
            two days back it took my team 36 secs to get a match in GA. then we got some low levels. lol
            another time the opponents were 3 naked knights (possibly a bug) and the moment we killed them we got regular opponents. so that is 2 sets of opponents in one match.
            also another time we got 3 naked archers but fortunately no further opponents after killing them.
            yes 3 naked knights is a known bug but do not worry, only the victory with the knights counts, the other battle wont use any attempt but you do have to refresh.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
              well..I doubt that happens since u could have 2 similar strength team that managed to start the matching at same time and expect them to be matched immediately but it'll still take the system another 20 - 30s to match those 2 teams together or even match them with another team that is weaker/stronger who had just finished another battle and started matching 20s after the 2 teams. I've noted it happening even in tank trials. I'd try to help some of the guildies who don't have much time to do everything by creating a room with only me and they do the same then we both start almost at same time and it'll still take the system 20 - 30s to match us. Sometimes it even match us with another room with more than 1 person...the matching system is kinda stupid and doesn't match like it should so don't even bother trying to comprehend it or hope it gives u a good matching. Just build up ur toon and hope u meet weaker opponents for the bulk of the time =P
              and what is a similar strength team? total br is a joke, a player with 100 k br can easily beat 3 x 35 k br. Level? you shall always meet campers as soon as you level up to that level which shall stun you for 3 rounds, and most probably have a higher br than you. Which system do you propose?

Comment

I dislike arena more than BG lol. I rarely bother with it and when i do, Im over it by 10 rounds.

Comment

In the opening poster's world : Fair matching = fighting people weaker. If he matched with people stronger than it's not a fair match.

This forum becoming more a joke each day.
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                    and what is a similar strength team? total br is a joke, a player with 100 k br can easily beat 3 x 35 k br. Level? you shall always meet campers as soon as you level up to that level which shall stun you for 3 rounds, and most probably have a higher br than you. Which system do you propose?
                    Err...currently I have not met anyone who can stun me since many months ago considering I hit lvl 99 HS quite a few months back...my current BR is 155k with full leg 70. I don't really care whether I win or lose in arena since I mostly need 5 for daily quest exp for my last 4 talent lvls to max everything and the rest I do mostly to help my weaker guildmates. So to me, whatever the current system is doesn't really matter as long as I win the bulk of my fights which I usually do even if they're 1 vs 3 since having weaker guildmates as teammates pulls our overall lvl and br down thus, giving me easier opponents that I can finish with my apollo.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                      In the opening poster's world : Fair matching = fighting people weaker. If he matched with people stronger than it's not a fair match.

Nah...its not the forum becoming a joke but rather the ppl who post in it expecting to be fed with a silver spoon and have their hands held in the game to be able to fight the older players or the hardcore cashers to a draw. If they didn't spend 1 yr worth of time playing the game and tons of cash then don't expect to be able to win fights against such players...also most of the weaker players know this and avoid the times when the heavy cashers are active in arena, hence chances are he probably plays when the heavy cashers r active while the weaker players are out doing other things and expect to be matched against similar strength teams which will miraculously appear from no where while the tons of heavy casher teams waiting there must continue to wait till the end of the world before they can get matched for a fight...

Comment

Would like more information see you are lv64 what is your BR? Should be around 64k if not you lvled to fast. Try being more selective on partners only 1 lvl above and below your lvl.

Comment

Lazy as hell matchmaking in 3v3 group arena. Just did 30 runs and faced a TOTAL of 3 teams. ONE team I faced 17 times.
                          Wartune S-402; NightBow; ZeroHour;
                          DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post

this is a forum? o.O

Originally posted by DannMassacre View Post
                            Lazy as hell matchmaking in 3v3 group arena. Just did 30 runs and faced a TOTAL of 3 teams. ONE team I faced 17 times.
                            gz

Comment

Working...
                            X