Guild Battle Space (WARLORDS)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
    I agree with increasing it even maybe by 5 or 10.
    And besides people... top 4-5 to 8 guilds barely have any members. And you just win in like 5-10 mins in top guilds.
    This is game is boring as is already. Just putting it up a little more makes it for the others members of that guild have more to join GB and earn the rewards.

@Draggyy
    I agree with you. A guild should be a community full of fun, social, helpful people.
    Now it's only for the rewards. That's why I back down from top guilds cause most of them aren't helpful, aren't social, and don't care about helping others but their "groups" they picked out already.
    I find it more fun joining the lower guilds cause they are more helpful fun and social.
    I don't really give a **** about the rewards in top guild. Sure it might be slower and less rewards, but being in top ten for tower, helps out and it's actually fun cause you actually have to fight to earn it. Can't wait for Cross server GB
    On the one hand I agree that most top Guilds aren't very helpful, on the other hand I got very lucky with the 2 i am in. 1 is the top Guild in the server the other is on rank 2 and all I can say is that they are both social and helpful (if they can... sadly no one can run tok/spire twice). Yes, I do get good rewards by being with them but that had never been an important thing for me. We have a lot of fun in Guild Chat, yes, there are times when no one talks but which guild doesn't have that. One thing that really helps is the fact that we do not just type but we actually talk over Raidcall with one another (It's only 15ppl max but that is half the Guild).

And there we have the biggest issue: Actually active players. Our GB is NEVER full anymore. We get maybe 35 clicks on the tree (just before GB btw). GB is maybe 40 ppl.

In the beginning yes there was an issue with fitting ppl into GB but as the time passes by less and less ppl played the game and as such less and less space was needed. So in the end the space is enough unless u also wish for GB to lag even worse then the Amethyst mines.
    server: Kabam s30
    IGN: Leighton
    Class: Archer
    Level: 80

Comment

I'm not very fun on this idea leaving the low BR behind plus calling them scrubs and also making only the high levels do the fighting Tell me were is the fun on this IT IS VERY SIMPLE JUST ADD 10 to 15 PLAYERS, SO MY TEAM CAN JOIN THE FIGHT. We cant have fun if they cant join the guild battle, so pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee if you want us to have fun. WARLORDS WILL NEVER FORGET YOUR KINDNESS THANKS

Comment

I personally would rather the number be lowered not raised, that would make it more competitive. Raising the number would only make the strongest guild impossible to beat. No competition = no interest and less players.

Comment

Working...
        X