For those who think that knights sucks!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danotz
    what server?I logged in on a turkish server,just for curiosity and i watched cross server:123k is the highest br(on oasgames)
    Search legend online, their old servers have people who may even be stronger than CN version, saw a vid of one of their mages and she had 320k HP

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    thats because turkish players are closes to the chines 2 months or so ahead of us if im not mistaken
    No they are not, I think the prizes there may be very less, I saw one of their knights having 300k HP and they did not even have sylphs then. Same thing with Blessed wheel, they did not have it yet they touched 35k PATK, search tio lag channel and you may see it for yourself

Originally posted by t8912 View Post
    you don't know how to play a knight and hence your knight sucked and thats the fact, sorry
    be happy with your mage. stop trolling knight posts
    Some noob guy from s335 teaching me?? learn more you kid
    Last edited by VicZar; 01-19-2014, 11:39 AM. Reason: Merged

Comment

Stop making new replies and edit your first 1 my god...
      And stop hating on knights, it's getting pathetic.
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk
        No they are not, I think the prizes there may be very less, I saw one of their knights having 300k HP and they did not even have sylphs then. Same thing with Blessed wheel, they did not have it yet they touched 35k PATK, search tio lag channel and you may see it for yourself
        yes they are,maybe you should check his chanel more?

hmmm sees like im wrong^^
        Last edited by VicZar; 01-19-2014, 11:39 AM. Reason: Merged

Comment

i see blessing wheel, then i see orange apollo with only see 3 sylph skills. Weird

Comment

Who is strongest 1v1? Knight.
            What means templars now? 30 sec and troops gone - knight killers,mages, lose adventage
            So Yea, well bulided knight pown archer/mage with similar br
            We can talk here about pipster aka zebQ/turkish players or about 405k br cn knight with 120k patk and 17/11k crit/blok but for what?
            If team w/o mage can get 19 stage spire tell me all knights where are your weaknes? Low hp or def? Low patk? Ehh all last updates faVore knights mostly
            But ofc ... Knights sucks lol

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
              Who is strongest 1v1? Knight.
              What means templars now? 30 sec and troops gone - knight killers,mages, lose adventage
              So Yea, well bulided knight pown archer/mage with similar br
              We can talk here about pipster aka zebQ/turkish players or about 405k br cn knight with 120k patk and 17/11k crit/blok but for what?
              If team w/o mage can get 19 stage spire tell me all knights where are your weaknes? Low hp or def? Low patk? Ehh all last updates faVore knights mostly
              But ofc ... Knights sucks lol
              Pipster is not ZebQ, stop spreading these lies.

Comment

knight hater come and trolling in this thread. lol
                Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
                  knight hater come and trolling in this thread. lol
                  Who? Me xD?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

There are plenty of top knights in all servers in west server the top player in cross server player stregnth was a knight. Before him was another knight. if knight really suck that bad then they wouldn't be on top most of the time. Knights take patience and ofc they are not as good against mages. Mages are the OP class in the game. So don't compare knights to mages and automatically claim they are weak.
                    Last edited by 0xykotton; 01-19-2014, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                      Regardless of pipster. There still plenty of very strong knights here that don't seem to suck. To name a few Crusader, Ladyfabulous, Vulcan, Warking, Wartawan, Tommygun1, Skenderbeau, Dream, SlayerHH, etc all have over 120k+ BR and do very well in west servers. Right not the number 1 player in west servers cross server ranks with highest BR is a knight Wartawan with 168k BR and before him Crusader was number 1 in cross server player strength rankings which was a knight as well. Saying knights suck isn't a fact. It's your opinion and you base it off because they are not as good against mages which is an overpowered class. Done dealing with your ignorance here. It's annoying and even in this thread when you clearly see a strong knight you still claim they suck.
                      U are blind or what? Lol whole my post say about how good knight class is and u take last sarcasm words...
                      Sorry, who ignore here?^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                        U are blind or what? Lol whole my post say about how good knight class is and u take last sarcasm words...
                        Sorry, who ignore here?^^
                        My apologies. No offense at all when i say this. Not trying to be rude or anything but I think it's because your language. It's not that easy to understand. Now that I re-read it over i can see what you mean. Ill edit my post for that. Still though people who think knight class sucks really are ignorant and not know what the class is about. Not talking about you.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk
                          Some noob guy from s335 teaching me?? learn more you kid
                          i don't wanna bother teaching you. i just don't like how you always undermine something i do (play a knight) everywhere. everyone knows you don't like knights and now you are playing a mage. so why do you even bother posting in a knight thread. if you hate knight so much don't even open knight threads. but you have to troll in knight threads. seems like plain pathetic attempt at attention seeking. yes, i am a new player compared to you and you can call me noob. but upto the level i have played, my knight is strong. i have taken on even mages 4-5k br above me and killed them. because i have build my knight better which you couldn't. yes those mages must be noob too to loose to a knight at a level where mages are said to be dominant. but even well built mages around my br cannot claim i am a walk in the park. cause i have built my knight better. and i don't go around speaking trash everywhere. your failure to build a knight nicely is your own. so keep your trash to yourself my dear pro.
                          let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                            My apologies. No offense at all when i say this. Not trying to be rude or anything but I think it's because your language. It's not that easy to understand. Now that I re-read it over i can see what you mean. Ill edit my post for that. Still though people who think knight class sucks really are ignorant and not know what the class is about. Not talking about you.
                            Yeap, i know my lang is harder to understand sometimes i was more suprise and 'lmao efect' then mad so dont worry^^
                            And Yes, so much ppl dont know what class they play and complain
                            Good for me electric sylph come and mage will be able to make big nuke like archer/knight,not only aoe spam...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by wateverlar View Post
                              knight start to show potential after lvl 70x... more playable at end game.
                              Knights suck more at end game actually...

Comment

Originally posted by t8912 View Post
                                i don't wanna bother teaching you. i just don't like how you always undermine something i do (play a knight) everywhere. everyone knows you don't like knights and now you are playing a mage. so why do you even bother posting in a knight thread. if you hate knight so much don't even open knight threads. but you have to troll in knight threads. seems like plain pathetic attempt at attention seeking. yes, i am a new player compared to you and you can call me noob. but upto the level i have played, my knight is strong. i have taken on even mages 4-5k br above me and killed them. because i have build my knight better which you couldn't. yes those mages must be noob too to loose to a knight at a level where mages are said to be dominant. but even well built mages around my br cannot claim i am a walk in the park. cause i have built my knight better. and i don't go around speaking trash everywhere. your failure to build a knight nicely is your own. so keep your trash to yourself my dear pro.
                                You beat mages 5k above you?? Lmao bro mages 5k below knights beat em up, I think you hs spammed or something or those mages had loads of fake BR. You don't know anything about my knight and I do hope you know that "builds" dont matter when you start touching level 65+, all builds converge into one, both trees start becoming one, my knight was lvl 75 and at those levels builds just dont matter, you basically have just two builds, keeping MDEF decent and a good block vs keeping MDEF ultra low and huge block, I have tried both, I kept my MDEF at 21k and 3.5k block vs kept my MDEF at 17k and 7k block and it hardly matters, you will be blocking more but once apollo awakens it's just game over for a knight, now with electric sylphs knights will be OHKOed, electric sylphs will work like charm with archers' high crit rate and crit passives and will OHKO knights easily, people s300+ should not pretend as if they know better.
                                Last edited by kattuktk; 01-19-2014, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X