No announcement yet.

For those who think that knights sucks!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who think that knights sucks!

I have 2 pictures of Pipster,the best player on wartune excepting chineese servers,that made me look like 0_0.He's such a beastClick image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	262.7 KB
ID:	1744002 2 orange pets Click image for larger version

Name:	3.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	173.6 KB
ID:	1744003 and 183k br without any $ylph on..considering that he has a 55k pet,just imagine his full strength.Have fun!
    Server: Kabam 17
    Player name: Dwarf
    Player level: 80
    Player class: Knight
    Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
    Battle rating: 615k
    Guild name: LoonyToons

you mean knights?or you mean an knight zebq?

Comment

whaaat?!I thought he's a free player...

Comment

spend a house on a game and any class can be god!

Comment

Knights isn't useless if cash hard, other knights non-cashers, only spend a little or don't have time to do survey like ****** will be kick out from arena, lynch's lair.
          "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

i dont know how or have time to do those surveys, and i spend very very little( vip for 6 month and only 3k balens recharged until now) and i am lv 68, never kicked out of arena, win almost all bgs and arenas, so your points its irelevant

Comment

Originally posted by Miserius View Post
              Knights isn't useless if cash hard, other knights non-cashers, only spend a little or don't have time to do survey like ****** will be kick out from arena, lynch's lair.
              oho is that hard LL NM? alot free user knight can do it if they know how to play
              -West Coast S115

Comment

lol do you think that ****** is doing surveys?he received lot of gifts from others players and personally i dont think he's doing them...and btw,we all saw his mage($$$)...the thing is that since i started this game always has been a difference of 10-15k between me and him,so i know that he is stronger than me because he's older in this game

Comment

Originally posted by danotz View Post
                  lol do you think that ****** is doing surveys?he received lot of gifts from others players and personally i dont think he's doing them...and btw,we all saw his mage($$$)...the thing is that since i started this game always has been a difference of 10-15k between me and him,so i know that he is stronger than me because he's older in this game
                  ****** isnt a non casher , thats a fact .
                  " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Almost all the top players on oceanic are knights, its just people are lazy and don't want to work to be a great knight and expect r2 to change it so it dominates everything without trying.

Comment

Originally posted by danotz View Post
                      Kabam is sponsoring ****** to promote there servers and there game, and by doing so he started a char on there servers and receives his payment in balens and vip.
                      ****** is purely a non casher, he doesn't do free balens surveys, he goes to a website where he does tons of surveys / games / videos for points and exchanges those points for UGC Cards [Ultimate Game Cards], He is not paying for the balens, he is working for them.

****** is higher br than you because he took time to work for things instead of being a lazy button pusher.

Comment

nah, LL nm not that hard
                        it depend on your team
                        Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
                          Kabam is sponsoring ****** to promote there servers and there game, and by doing so he started a char on there servers and receives his payment in balens and vip.
                          ****** is purely a non casher, he doesn't do free balens surveys, he goes to a website where he does tons of surveys / games / videos for points and exchanges those points for UGC Cards [Ultimate Game Cards], He is not paying for the balens, he is working for them.

****** is higher br than you because he took time to work for things instead of being a lazy button pusher.
                          Dude,I am 87.7k(at 67),he's 97k(at 79) but he started to play with 5 months before me or so.I had vip 4 months,he had more than that even if he payed or not+lot of balens.Personally,I can't do those surveys,because you can't pay with UGC on kabam.I spent on the game 32$,he didnt spend nothing but the gifts that he received valued more that 32$+he was very lucky to get in the top 100 at 1st cw.Kisses

Comment

Knights suck and it's a fact, sorry
                            Btw, turkish servers have the strongest players after chinese servers
                            Last edited by kattuktk; 01-19-2014, 06:57 AM.

Comment

and here he is. )

Comment

Working...
                              X