• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Who? Me xD?
    you not trolling this thread, you trolling me. wahahahah
    Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
      Search legend online, their old servers have people who may even be stronger than CN version, saw a vid of one of their mages and she had 320k HP

No they are not, I think the prizes there may be very less, I saw one of their knights having 300k HP and they did not even have sylphs then. Same thing with Blessed wheel, they did not have it yet they touched 35k PATK, search tio lag channel and you may see it for yourself

Some noob guy from s335 teaching me?? learn more you kid
      lol...I've never heard of a knight with 300k hp but only 35k patk...sounds to me like the knight went wrong somewhere...on CN WT the knight has almost that amount of hp and nearly 4 times the Patk...with 60+k pdef and more than halfway to 60k mdef. If they were to meet, the 35k patk knight would be barely scratching the chinese knight while losing tons of hp...either way if one cashes harder than the other, regardless of what class they are using, the harder casher will always win. Even if the harder casher is a knight vs a lighter casher mage...in my server sadly more ppl prefer to cash on archers and mage so only 4 knights in top 10 occupying ranks 4 - 7. Rest is mostly archers and a couple mages...
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
        lol...I've never heard of a knight with 300k hp but only 35k patk...sounds to me like the knight went wrong somewhere...on CN WT the knight has almost that amount of hp and nearly 4 times the Patk...with 60+k pdef and more than halfway to 60k mdef. If they were to meet, the 35k patk knight would be barely scratching the chinese knight while losing tons of hp...either way if one cashes harder than the other, regardless of what class they are using, the harder casher will always win. Even if the harder casher is a knight vs a lighter casher mage...in my server sadly more ppl prefer to cash on archers and mage so only 4 knights in top 10 occupying ranks 4 - 7. Rest is mostly archers and a couple mages...
        I was referring to two different knights actually...

Comment

I was referring to two different knights actually...
          i think that whatever people will say to you you will always consider knights the worst clss, so i think you are better left alone, since i dont wanna bother with photos and videos of knights killing better or same br mages. if a mage a few k lower br kills you, then you really are a failure like a knight

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
            i think that whatever people will say to you you will always consider knights the worst clss, so i think you are better left alone, since i dont wanna bother with photos and videos of knights killing better or same br mages. if a mage a few k lower br kills you, then you really are a failure like a knight
            No.. The mage is a failure, not the other way around.

Comment

Wow a 115k BR knight being called a failure by??

Comment

if a mage a few k lower br kills you, then you really are a failure knight
                this is normal
                Level 49 Archer
                BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                  No.. The mage is a failure, not the other way around.
                  well...its pointless to argue who is the failure there since we have no way of checking who cashed more and how their build and stats is like. If they really want to prove who is the failure there its better to post pics with stats and video of battle to see skill combos used. This way, determination of whoever is being the failure will be more objective instead of biased.
                  IGN: Athena
                  Guild: Warriors
                  Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                  Class: Archer
                  Difficulty Level: Noob
                  BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Wow a 115k BR knight being called a failure by??
                    i am only a lv 68 knight with 95k br( started working later on it) and low casher( a few months vip and 3/4k balens), and i can kill mages and archers my br, lower or higher with a few k, but you have to know to play smart to. also if you at your lv(75 was it) and with 115k br can be killed by a few k lower mage, then i am srr for your knight. and that also means he might have lots of fake br to no? if your knight its doing so well dont know why you always troll all threads to trow with mud in knights. play for yourself, do what you think its best for you, and let other people enjoy themself to. no one cares or wants to know how bad you see knights

Comment

You beat mages 5k above you?? Lmao bro mages 5k below knights beat em up, I think you hs spammed or something or those mages had loads of fake BR. You don't know anything about my knight and I do hope you know that "builds" dont matter when you start touching level 65+, all builds converge into one, both trees start becoming one, my knight was lvl 75 and at those levels builds just dont matter, you basically have just two builds, keeping MDEF decent and a good block vs keeping MDEF ultra low and huge block, I have tried both, I kept my MDEF at 21k and 3.5k block vs kept my MDEF at 17k and 7k block and it hardly matters, you will be blocking more but once apollo awakens it's just game over for a knight, now with electric sylphs knights will be OHKOed, electric sylphs will work like charm with archers' high crit rate and crit passives and will OHKO knights easily, people s300+ should not pretend as if they know better.
                      i agree i don't know about level 65+. i am just level 58. so i am not gonna pretend i know that. and also at level 58 you cannot really spam HS on anyone. but i have killed mages 3-5k br higher than me. and i accept they might not be build correctly. but i have also killed well built mages of my br. and i do not understand the concept of fake br. i have killed archers with higher br but thats is probably as it should be. i am an elite crusader of 55k br and i have brought down knights of 68k br and LD rank down to about 2k hp before they can finish me of. so yes, i must have done something right. i got very helpful tips from the guides available and jamesbacmon and my guildies. particularly jamesbacmon's tips were awesome. so without any pretense of knowing higher levels i can say i have done something right for my level. and my problem with you is not the fact that you had bad experience playing a knight, some things don't click for some people. but i just cannot tolerate the fact that you always post discouraging and undermining things about knights. everyone who is on the forum knows you do not like knights. its ok. but you make knights to be squishy and useless. if your knight was 115k br and yet squishy, its because you did something wrong somewhere. yes apollo is too strong and matk type. but apollo is strong against all classes. not just knights. you worry about electric sylph? you still don't know how it works. its yet to be released. so no point speculating about what it might do yet. it just might favor knights as well. so don't go around undermining other people's work because you had a bad experience.
                      let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

also my main sylph its a 1 star blue iris:d, and i have no problem against a few stars blue pan/iris/apollo or evan purple if you know to play well

Comment

Working...
                        X