VIP Gives 800 balens a month like R2Games Crystal Saga game GM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP Gives 800 balens a month like R2Games Crystal Saga game GM

Basically i think if one vip system gives xtals in Crystal Saga so should vip in Wartunes give us 800 balens a month. Since both games are ran by R2games it would seem fair and good motto and good trend to see 800 balens a month for Vip users. Can you think about adding this in at some points game managers. It would make sense if 800 balens be given out to vip members at 800 a month which is the same value as vip member on crystal saga who are rewarded with 800 xtals a month for vip. We really don't have a market yet to be released anytime soon. Just a suggestion let me know what you guys think about that.

• ciroth
    replied
    Originally posted by ProNab View Post
    ^ Is all I needed, soooo...they DON'T wanna pay...but still find some way to get balens? sure sounds logical, vouchers is already implemented, there is no need to offer them balens, what I DO suggest is just widen the variety of items they can purchase via Vouchers, I mean people can already "Reset SKills/Speed Up Processes/Increase Bag Capacity" these are already nice decent perks, get vouchers, use them all on Academy, have enough kyanite, speed up process of academy with vouchers, and use balens to speed up farming and use the balen only seeds, even with just $5-$10 you can get HOURS if not DAYS ahead in a matter of 5 minutes, you are saying no one playing this game can afford $5-$10? at least once? Really? Honestly? The option to buy Balens is open to the Public, it "IS" fair, unfair would be secretly pming players secret exclusive deals, but this is open to the public, and the Public itself has the option and choice wether to pay or not, if they wanna get ahead and be competitive sure go ahead, buy something, but you have to keep in mind this game is a Business, business runs on money, it keeps them paid, it keeps them working, it's what makes the world go round, all F2P is a business why do you think they are made in the 1st place? because people who "purchase" these benefits are the ones keeping the game running, not Free players, free players don't pay a dime, if you wanna state facts, it can be easier said that free players are "Leeching" off the game, they're allowed play for free which helps pass the time for more people, more then likely the top 100 will be more then likely or not cash shoppers, free players will usually be in the farther back rankings with themselves (unless you're in between the border line). This being said, Yes VIP should provide SOME sort of advantageous Benefit(s). Fact Remains Money helps keep the game free, and free players ditching the game (those actually willing) will have no effect on the company or community unless they begin leaving in masses which I doubt will happen since this game is literally addicting and so good to play.
    The whole thing is you let them have a taste of what balens can do, vouchers is not balens and won't do what they want them to do. If you want to bridge over those who are on the fence of buying balens. you let them have a taste, then when they want more than the small amount they can earn per day... they will be more inclined to purchase.

Alienating the F2P players who won't pay is the dumbest idea ever. F2P makes up the most players of wartunes. Remove them all and you have maybe 20 VIPs. Players ARE CONTENT. If this game has no population, even if it is good i'm not going to pay to play by myself. Then you lose people who pay because there is no competition or any reason to play. No challenge or competition, dead game.

Giving VIPS a significant advantage is the #1 way to kill the game.
    Last edited by ciroth; 09-10-2012, 09:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R23045125
    replied
    +1 ...i would avail VIP if this happens ^_^

Leave a comment:

• TURBOSTAR
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    Unfortunately the folks we're partnered with won't allow us to do that option.... for now. It is possible we might be able to reach an agreement down the road to change things, but if that does, or does not happen is something I can't speculate on.
    That makes sense if your partnered with someone who doesn't allow that option. I can understand that.

Leave a comment:

• ProNab
    replied
    Originally posted by ciroth View Post
    Tavern can have another bounty board with VIP only quests that must be completed as a team or can be done as a solo.
    This brings me to another point, in the beginning when i got VIP I knew of only 3 things which were the deciding factor for me to get it, "VIP Quest(s)"/VIP Wheel/Bonus XP and as stated in many threads, VIP wheel is *bugged* but its well underway thx to the GM's so will see how that fairs out, regardless was a total bust from the start did not expect it to be so, so that's 1 benefit I was disappointed in, Bonus XP ok that passes but still cannot be made full use of and do not think it's entirely worth it since we are limited in runs, and only works decently in Multi-Dgn runs which you can only do 5 a day Total, if you could accomplish 5 of ea. then sure i got my money's worth (a bit), regardless i gave the xp bonus a Pass, but...what about the VIP Quest(s) i don't think i've seen a thread about that, I was Promised "Exclusive VIP Quest(s)" with an "s" at the end, yet I've only ever seen that one repetitive quest for 5 VIP tokens which most are saving up until the wheel is fixed...More VIP Quests with a Hefty Amount of XP or Kyanite Rewards would be nice

Leave a comment:

• ProNab
    replied
    players who don't want to pay for it
    ^ Is all I needed, soooo...they DON'T wanna pay...but still find some way to get balens? sure sounds logical, vouchers is already implemented, there is no need to offer them balens, what I DO suggest is just widen the variety of items they can purchase via Vouchers, I mean people can already "Reset SKills/Speed Up Processes/Increase Bag Capacity" these are already nice decent perks, get vouchers, use them all on Academy, have enough kyanite, speed up process of academy with vouchers, and use balens to speed up farming and use the balen only seeds, even with just $5-$10 you can get HOURS if not DAYS ahead in a matter of 5 minutes, you are saying no one playing this game can afford $5-$10? at least once? Really? Honestly? The option to buy Balens is open to the Public, it "IS" fair, unfair would be secretly pming players secret exclusive deals, but this is open to the public, and the Public itself has the option and choice wether to pay or not, if they wanna get ahead and be competitive sure go ahead, buy something, but you have to keep in mind this game is a Business, business runs on money, it keeps them paid, it keeps them working, it's what makes the world go round, all F2P is a business why do you think they are made in the 1st place? because people who "purchase" these benefits are the ones keeping the game running, not Free players, free players don't pay a dime, if you wanna state facts, it can be easier said that free players are "Leeching" off the game, they're allowed play for free which helps pass the time for more people, more then likely the top 100 will be more then likely or not cash shoppers, free players will usually be in the farther back rankings with themselves (unless you're in between the border line). This being said, Yes VIP should provide SOME sort of advantageous Benefit(s). Fact Remains Money helps keep the game free, and free players ditching the game (those actually willing) will have no effect on the company or community unless they begin leaving in masses which I doubt will happen since this game is literally addicting and so good to play.

Leave a comment:

• Yvonnekl2
    replied
    Maybe an actual Tavern where only VIP's can access. place where we can walk around and chat. Play games, order drinks. Friendly Dueling inside there. Maybe some minigames where you can compete with each other. Tavern can have another bounty board with VIP only quests that must be completed as a team or can be done as a solo.
    yea dats excellent idea.... bounty for vip... y not ??? and make the reward slightly better. maybe we can get soul crystal, gems, skeleton keys, 1 or 2 crypt token. that would b nice

Leave a comment:

• ciroth
    replied
    Originally posted by Yvonnekl2 View Post
    agree, i think shud have more benefit for VIP. A lot of my guildsmate were reluctant to charge vip after knowing theres no other benefit in vip besides exp
    Maybe an actual Tavern where only VIP's can access. place where we can walk around and chat. Play games, order drinks. Friendly Dueling inside there. Maybe some minigames where you can compete with each other. Tavern can have another bounty board with VIP only quests that must be completed as a team or can be done as a solo.

Leave a comment:

• ciroth
    replied
    It almost just sounds like you want them to provide godlike benefits for VIP and make all F2P quit. F2P players are content, the best unique and ever changing content. Without F2P players and only VIPs and balen players... you would maybe less than 50 or so people in a server. This leads to monotony and boring game. Shunning your F2P because the game goes Pay2Win is the number one way to kill a game too. Can't make P2P over powered. The correct way i belive is to always give those who willing to pay extra everything except ways to buy power. Paying for Power is the number one killer in most games... people cannot stay competitive unless they pay for power. But if you want to provide some ways for p2p to buy power, you should also implement a system for f2p players who are willing to "work" in game for some balens too... so then they have access to being able to "buy power" also.

There is a good article by an freelance advisor to a several popular F2P games that says providing a method for players in game to work for some "cash currency" or in this case... balen is not a bad thing. You can't make it too easy to earn, but make players who don't want to pay for it to earn it. Therefore if they willing to put in the time, they can earn some balens. This time they spend also is "content" to the game as they are interacting with other players and this by itself is the biggest content to any online game. Low population = players get bored and less people to fight or interact with = a positive feedback system until the game collapses on itself.

Once these F2P playersstart to use some balens they earn, the initial barrier between using balens are broken. This leads to a higher probability of them purchasing their first recharge in the near future as they have already gotten their feet wet in the water.

I understand that you are paying 8 dollars a month and so that is about 800 balens. But if they provided more of everything but ways to buy power, then the VIP would be worth it without the 800 balens. Im a VIP right now, technically the only good benefit is the +50% exp increase... everything else is insignificant. The cosmetic changes are nice, but aren't in depth or in large enough variety.

The Tier VIP system IMO is either nice or mean, depending how you view it. Players who love your game and willing to pay a monthly is then told you don't love us enough until you stick with us for about 6 months.

On one hand, it is a system to provide more love to players who have been with the game longer. On the other hand some can interpret it as you guys have no confidence in the game itself and trying to use a cheap trick and milk as much cash out of a player as you can.

I think the content and future updates, after looking at the chinese version, is enough to prove this game is going to be a keeper. This game, once it catches up to the chinese version, will outshine any other generic browser games out there right now.

Leave a comment:

• Yvonnekl2
    replied
    agree, i think shud have more benefit for VIP. A lot of my guildsmate were reluctant to charge vip after knowing theres no other benefit in vip besides exp

Leave a comment:

• ProNab
    replied
    I am pushing to make some alternations to the VIP Wheel that have been suggested bye the player base. I'll I can tell you is that its currently at the "We're looking into it" stage.
    VIP Alternations huh?...It's A Start and will Definitely Wanna see what changes you make into it, since it's already no secret that the wheel itself is well...let's just say "bugged" for now. but yeah, you guys are doing something, that's amazing, hope you guys keep monitoring the forums and keep us updated, Active GM's and Moderators are always VERY welcomed and loved in the player community, you treat us right, we treat you right <3

Leave a comment:

• Stormaggedon
    replied
    I am pushing to make some alternations to the VIP Wheel that have been suggested bye the player base. I'll I can tell you is that its currently at the "We're looking into it" stage.

Leave a comment:

• ProNab
    replied
    Unfortunately the folks we're partnered with won't allow us to do that option.... for now. It is possible we might be able to reach an agreement down the road to change things, but if that does, or does not happen is something I can't speculate on.
    1st. This coming from a GM you have my Appreciation for Tending to this Subject, for now Just let me Thank You for at least replying.

2nd. It's Understandable and you are not the one's at fault, but at least you are making attempts which is a Plus in my book

3rd. If you cannot make the 800 Balens a month deal, surely you can attempt other things correct? (there've other posts and suggestions which i'm pretty sure you've all looked at) if there's ANY way to make VIP users feel well...more VIPish and loved, that would be just wonderful ^^

Leave a comment:

• Stormaggedon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ProNab
    replied
    Originally posted by TURBOSTAR View Post
    I'll keep my vip cause eventually they will work on improving the vip wheel and system. People's voices will get heard.
    When they do that's when i'll start Buyin' again, already most of my guild/friends are quitting VIP at least 13-15 people, since we know it won't be for a while, if it gets fixed before the month ends, sure i'll renew it, until then I'm saving my cash till some promos arise, Shopping Smart and not wasting unnecessary money is my way of doing things

Leave a comment:

Working...
X