BOKU Buying System...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOKU Buying System...

Hello, i may ask if theres a way to Wartune get a BOKU System to buy Balens in Venezuela with SMS?...

Cuz i cant buy with the systems already there...

Ty.

Do they sell Ultimate Game Card in Venezuela? Its going to hard for the company to try to partner up with BOKU, takes more of their resources than what they make with that system

Comment

Idk if in Venezuela the Game Cards for this game are available, and i'm sure not all the ppl have the way to buy it, is more easy using sms... Well... TY anyway...

Comment

UGC Pin codes can also be bought on their website www.ultimategamecard.com <-- just buy the pins from there or go to any local convinience store to browse for some (usually where all the pre-paid cards are)
        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
          UGC Pin codes can also be bought on their website www.ultimategamecard.com <-- just buy the pins from there or go to any local convinience store to browse for some (usually where all the pre-paid cards are)
          <.< theres not for Wartune... and i guess all is with Credit Card, that i dont have...

Comment

Originally posted by ladykoumi View Post
            <.< theres not for Wartune... and i guess all is with Credit Card, that i dont have...
            PayPal? If you can go on the internet you can try for PayPal

Comment

Originally posted by autlos View Post
              PayPal? If you can go on the internet you can try for PayPal
              What part of "I dont have Credit Card" u dont understand? e.e

Anyway, i give up with this, so, its ok to me... i wont spend my money xDDD

Comment

How do you not have a credit card if you can sign up for a phone? Dont phone users have to register with their credit cards? I dont know

Comment

Originally posted by ladykoumi View Post
                  Really? I Bought VIP "AND" BALENS Using UGC Click "Other Options" UGC Options IS There
                  'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                  ☣CAIN☣

Comment

why can not I make a purchase via boku after I did 2 times the purchase?

Comment

Working...
                    X