No announcement yet.

Wartune: PvP Mage (Updated) Anti-Archer/Knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harsh words i would say. Absolutely not nessesary. Talents are something u choose to have or not to have. If he preffers to have survival than its non of your business. With PVP set u simply cannot heal often, so does it pay off to have survival ? yes it does, most of the time we have 2 mages archer and tank on MPD's and we can keep the protection buff up almost all the time.

Comment

• Sorry, didn't mean the last comment to refer to any specific person. It's my opinion of ANYONE who thinks that.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
        Sorry, didn't mean the last comment to refer to any specific person. It's my opinion of ANYONE who thinks that.
        Doesnt really make it better does it ^^
        Survival lvl 3 gives resto a boost of 30% for just 7 seconds more cooldown than normal. In Arena I only heal the tank once or twice. If I would need to heal more often we loose anyway, so extra cd is not that bad really.
        If it even gives u the promised +10 rage now, even better. I liked it even before that

As for MPDs, spot heals are rarely necessary, sunto does the trick in general, until the boss gets mad, then its blessing time.

I would encourage anyone to try it out at least. If it suits everyone, i do not know. But before you judge a thing, at least test it.

Just like the german saying goes: "Don't judge a Frankfurter until you ate him"

Comment

• Well, I tried it, it actually increased the difficulty of Demon Temple (65 MP) so I reset and went back to normal. Rage gain was nice, but not worth the sacrificed heals. Especially in something like that where every heal counts.

Arena, good point. It's not that important for mages to go healing, so if you do, extra heal isn't that bad (Normally Blessed Light is required anyways)

Comment

• You have to look at it from the non-pve gear perspective to truly appreciate it's power, I would say. For pve mages, they've got lots of rage, so that 5 seconds longer to cast another will really be noticeable. In PVP gear, they won't have as much rage to burn, so getting more out of the rage they have can really come in handy.

This effectively makes this purchase an opportunity cost. You can either heal more often.. for more rage, or heal bigger less often. Since you'll have loads of rage in the pve gear, the more healing for your rage isn't as important.

Every heal counts actually becomes effectively more so in pvp gear since you can't cast as many of them. The more rage you have to throw away, the less this talent shines.

Comment

• Everyone should be working towards PVE gear.
              One point in Survival is one less point in Holy Seal... Which can result in stun, a 2 turn stun or 3 turn stun.. Depending on the levels.. Which will play a more significant role in the outcome of the match than healing for an extra 2k.

Comment

• While I don't disagree that people should aim for a pve set, many people go straight for 60 forcing them to cope until then. That said, there's more to this game than pvp. If all you care about is pvp, then you're just going to get barrier and pour everything else into seal anyway, so none of this matters.

I laid out how and why it can be an effective, useful talent. If you choose to dismiss it, feel free. The people in pvp gear reading this can use it to weigh their options.

Comment

• This game is solely about PVP though. Everything you do is to enhance your performance in the PVP aspects. Lol. You don't get very far in the game by avoiding GB/BG/Arena etc.

Comment

• You also don't get very far by avoiding the multiplayer dungeons that you get your pve sets in.. Point - counter point.

The information I gave is accurate. Anyone who reads it can surely use the information and decide if the pvp aspect is more important or the pve aspect in pvp gear.

You could argue that statement exactly backwards, it makes just as much sense. All those things are just to enhance your performance in nightmare dungeons. -- This is being drug out for no reason, just flooding away any useful posts with ones like this one I'm posting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                      Everyone should be working towards PVE gear.
                      One point in Survival is one less point in Holy Seal... Which can result in stun, a 2 turn stun or 3 turn stun.. Depending on the levels.. Which will play a more significant role in the outcome of the match than healing for an extra 2k.
                      Working on it yes, obtaining it.. takes months... and in PvE pvp 55>pve 40, so survival helps there... Obtaining 50 pve or higher takes looooong time (unless you spend cash.... in which case you are probably strong enough anyway and the weakness probably lies in your teammates). With pve set, yes then no survival might be better.. atleast in early lvls,... but with pvp set, survival is the best talent.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	cata.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	251.2 KB
ID:	1669078

JUST FOR SHARED . this skill for catacomb . if u take this skill in your box skill.
                        u can finished lvl 100 catacomb with lvl 53 like she..
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	shinju132.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	325.3 KB
ID:	1669080
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by zionora; 05-09-2013, 05:22 AM.

Comment

• Shouldn't need lvl 51 or 53 for catacombs, 50 is simple enough.
                          And What I recommend if the player got 10$ to spend. IS BY FAR THE DOUBLE TREE!! you get that and you can get lvl 2 blessed light at lvl 50, catacombs will be a cakewalk with lvl 2 blessed light.. (and sufficient stats)

IMO that tree is a huge point waste >_> again, spend 10$ on double tree.... most worth purchase you'll make
                          S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                          Mage: Existence (G.M)
                          BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

• Is there any way of hitting a knight/warrior when it has its tank protection ?

Comment

• Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
                              Is there any way of hitting a knight/warrior when it has its tank protection ?
                              Nope, just gotta attack hard enough to break his shield, or wait 3 turns?? til it disappears. Perfect time to use Suntoria and heal up your troops when they do that though ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
                                Shouldn't need lvl 51 or 53 for catacombs, 50 is simple enough.
                                And What I recommend if the player got 10$ to spend. IS BY FAR THE DOUBLE TREE!! you get that and you can get lvl 2 blessed light at lvl 50, catacombs will be a cakewalk with lvl 2 blessed light.. (and sufficient stats)

IMO that tree is a huge point waste >_> again, spend 10$ on double tree.... most worth purchase you'll make
                                I never used Blessed light in catas, resto and sunto sufficient, passed at ard lvl 45 but I was wearing 40 leg set and dbl hitting buffs off.

Bolt, and thunderer for damage
                                Blizzarea
                                S147
                                Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Working...
                                X