Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

"Improvise" the Fogotten Catacombs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Point taken and at least we agree on something..

Would like to hear from R2 and what they think of this.

Comment

Looks like a all reward and no work to me which i really like cause i am sooooo lazy and love free reward but look at it in a more extended version such as lets say low levels get all the goodies level 1 gems exp crypt coins etc etc and what everyone gets to be high level ?
      nah crypt is good as it is no need for such a thing the current crypt offers a limit to the low levels and a high level player its a good way to say dude sorry u can't get past the hard work
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Or The Guy just needed some slack?
        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

catacombs have afk system which is handy
          Server: S3 WORG LAIR
          IGN: LordFireMage
          LVL: 4X

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
            Or The Guy just needed some slack?
            maybe or maybe not who knows to my eyes i see a person who is more like me (lazy)
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by R23045125 View Post
              catacombs have afk system which is handy
              yeah but it just activates the pointless skills on a weak mob

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                Looks like a all reward and no work to me which i really like cause i am sooooo lazy and love free reward but look at it in a more extended version such as lets say low levels get all the goodies level 1 gems exp crypt coins etc etc and what everyone gets to be high level ?
                nah crypt is good as it is no need for such a thing the current crypt offers a limit to the low levels and a high level player its a good way to say dude sorry u can't get past the hard work
                Hmmm

All reward no work? Does not apply.. The fact that you made it to let's say Floor 41 or say 51 is your "hard work" and getting to bypass the floors below and getting the loots is your "reward".

Comment

Originally posted by R22729751 View Post
                  Hmmm

All reward no work? Does not apply.. The fact that you made it to let's say Floor 41 or say 51 is your "hard work" and getting to bypass the floors below and getting the loots is your "reward".
                  yeah but all u need to do is just once not everytime if u hit level 40+ then the next time on words people will use the skip feature and free reward hence all reward and no work

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

That's how you see it and I've pretty much said my view..

So yeah, point taken and still want to hear what R2G has to say

Comment

I'd suggest a "SPLATTERS" mode.

It works like this, when you enter to catacombs you have two options, afk mode and SPLATTERS mode.

If you click splatters you get teleported twenty floors before your furthest point in ( lets say you are stuck on floor 50, you'd get ported to floor 30), gaining half the exp and loot till that point, with however FULL crypt tokens gained.

Would speed things up, no?

Comment

Hmmm it sounds like a bargain to sweeten the deal

Let's do the full house.. Teleport to the "1th floor" from your furhtest.. (e.g. 21, 31, 41, etc..) and get all CT's + random stuff. O yeah I said it already

Comment

Originally posted by Murdac View Post
                          I'd suggest a "SPLATTERS" mode.

It works like this, when you enter to catacombs you have two options, afk mode and SPLATTERS mode.

If you click splatters you get teleported twenty floors before your furthest point in ( lets say you are stuck on floor 50, you'd get ported to floor 30), gaining half the exp and loot till that point, with however FULL crypt tokens gained.

Would speed things up, no?
                          -1 Work for the Tokens, Not That Hard -.-
                          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                            and how exactly is it much more of a 'work' if you let your char go afk mode for first 30 levels. It incredibly boring, annoying and you are not actually playing the game, but its NOT a work. What 'work' is there left to do, to 'earn' your first xx afk levels reward? Its a work if you set up your char to afk and go do some other stuff, because you cant really play the game before it gets to higher lvls?

Games should be fun, not a chore. Its not any sort of work, much less 'hard work', its just annoying and you are promoting annoyances. Why would it bother you if people werent forced to go afk for first 30 mins or whatever, before they start playing?

Seriously, it puzzles me why would anyone say 'hey its a good thing that you have to leave your char afk for xx mins to earn your reward'. It makes no sense, so care to explain, why exactly you like the way it is set up now?

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyHumuHumu View Post
                              and how exactly is it much more of a 'work' if you let your char go afk mode for first 30 levels. It incredibly boring, annoying and you are not actually playing the game, but its NOT a work. What 'work' is there left to do, to 'earn' your first xx afk levels reward? Its a work if you set up your char to afk and go do some other stuff, because you cant really play the game before it gets to higher lvls?

Games should be fun, not a chore. Its not any sort of work, much less 'hard work', its just annoying and you are promoting annoyances. Why would it bother you if people werent forced to go afk for first 30 mins or whatever, before they start playing?

Seriously, it puzzles me why would anyone say 'hey its a good thing that you have to leave your char afk for xx mins to earn your reward'. It makes no sense, so care to explain, why exactly you like the way it is set up now?
                              That's Just It, There IS no work in it, you just gotta wait that's your work, hope it's not too hard to accomplish ._.
                              'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Has this generation gotten so damn lazy that the letting the game play itself is considered work? Ahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X