"Improvise" the Fogotten Catacombs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by autlos View Post
    Has this generation gotten so damn lazy that the letting the game play itself is considered work? Ahaha
    well kinda yeah hehehe(just kidding)
    basically put its not u who is working its ur character and if this happens it will give reward only and also do u have any idea how long it takes to get from level 1 to level 30+
    (sure my record is only 35 so i don't know anything above)
    afk time reduces 25% of the original time it takes without afk and its no fun just bashing into mobs for a seriously long time its more fun playing bounty quests (QTE is my fav and second is whack a mole or mouse)

tell u what long story short is if such a idea is implemented it will make lazier people who are too lazy to atleast use afk to climb from level 1 to level 30+ even more more more lazy by giving them the entire reward from the first attempt
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Here's some flaws that I can think of with this idea.

1) By skipping the lower level ones and getting the rewards without having to beat the bosses, you save a lot of HP pots and possibly even runes.
      2) Just because you manage to beat it the first time does not mean that you'll beat the same boss again. And since you only get one free revive, they're kind of forcing you to buy balens to revive yourself and try to beat the boss again.

In short, it's another way of making people spend money.
      ~MIA

Comment

Originally posted by LostLimit View Post

1) By skipping the lower level ones and getting the rewards without having to beat the bosses, you save a lot of HP pots and possibly even runes.
        2) Just because you manage to beat it the first time does not mean that you'll beat the same boss again. And since you only get one free revive, they're kind of forcing you to buy balens to revive yourself and try to beat the boss again.

With the reason in red, number one reason they will not accept your idea, thread closed :P

Comment

first of all most people don't waste HP pots on a catacomb run i have til date not used even 1 since i began playing runes mm sure maybe people use for the level 30 boss the turkey boss as for the second one yeah truly its not like u can beat the same boss over and over again just cause u managed it once but thats only when ur level is far from the boss if ur strong like with 3k+ on attacks and 4k + on defense or something like that u can probably beat them as for the last statement its not a reason people would pend money o period
          With the reason in red, number one reason they will not accept your idea, thread closed :P
          only a mod or Gm may close a thread
          Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 09-10-2012, 08:21 PM.
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Get Mage, Get Lv.4 RoF...1-2 Hit Kill Everything Till Lv.40...Tank like A Boss...Have HP Heal and HP Regen @ Lv.2 with Lv.2 Healing Empowerment Passive....go do something else, Next?!!
            'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
              Get Mage, Get Lv.4 RoF...1-2 Hit Kill Everything Till Lv.40...Tank like A Boss...Have HP Heal and HP Regen @ Lv.2 with Lv.2 Healing Empowerment Passive....go do something else, Next?!!
              sorry i lost u on get mage

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

What would happen if you got really good items? So youll keep on getting that really good item every time you start at the 41st floor?
                some random rewards will be enough

Comment

Originally posted by LostLimit View Post

Can easily be fixed...

When skipping floors you get deducted X value of HP.. A fixed price. This may or may not be influenced by overall stats. Runes? I dunno because I save my runes only in 3-man Arena, wouldn't waste them on mobs.

You do have a point that NOT all times that you've beaten a boss/mob you can do it again.. But the chances of that happening is remote. The likely scenario is you if beat the stage then you've really beaten the stage.

Thanks for sharing your insights
                  Last edited by R22729751; 09-11-2012, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tataye View Post
                    some random rewards will be enough
                    Sounds fair enough.. Minus the 40 min dry run you do everyday

Comment

We will note the suggestion but we are not promising anything.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Cherry View Post
                        We will note the suggestion but we are not promising anything.
                        Good to hear! Thanks for noting [GM] R2Cherry

If anything, pls do give us an update.. Appreciate it!

Comment

I wonder if this one's still on the drawing board..

Comment

They don't care about how much TIME you spent. Only how much $$$ you spent.

That having said, they wouldn't do anything that requires work on their part, just to save your time.
                            Unless they're getting paid.

Nuff said.

Comment

I hope they will consider it.. More players can reach floors 60 and up where each run lasts 45 mins to an hour and will last longer as we all progress.

Comment

I hope this one is included in todays maintenance update

Comment

Working...
                                X