Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Gems problem

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gems problem

    Hopefully they do something about the gems that have not needed like your a archer and u have lvl 2 matk gems. hope there is a proper way to dispose this gems or you can trade it to another gems
    Last edited by fernan_hunter28; 09-09-2012, 09:18 PM. Reason: wrong spelling

  • #2
    Originally posted by fernan_hunter28 View Post
    Hopefully they do something way ung the gems that have not lacking simply because more inventory
    um sorry but could you reword it to make it clearer? I got everything up until "ung"

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by fernan_hunter28 View Post
      Hopefully they do something about the gems that have not needed like your a archer and u have lvl 2 matk gems. hope there is a proper way to dispose this gems or you can trade it to another gems
      Translation: "I Hope the GM's/Devs. do something about the unnecessary Gems such as Matk being useless for archer classes, Hope there will be a way to process/trade-in these useless gems into other types of gems"

      ^ I Think I did pretty good ._. (Officially a Gibberish Translator )
      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
      ☣CAIN☣

      Comment


      • #4
        There is a system that was implemented on 9/6/12 in Chinese version

        Click image for larger version

Name:	img_014.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	136.4 KB
ID:	1660472
        "Players can enter the gem conversion interface from the smithy> conversion
        . players can be any gems here converted into the same number corresponding to the level of the other attributes of the precious stones."

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ProNab View Post
          Translation: "I Hope the GM's/Devs. do something about the unnecessary Gems such as Matk being useless for archer classes, Hope there will be a way to process/trade-in these useless gems into other types of gems"

          ^ I Think I did pretty good ._. (Officially a Gibberish Translator )
          Youre hired! Ill officialy call you up everytime I need translation for gibberish

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ciroth View Post
            There is a system that was implemented on 9/6/12 in Chinese version

            [ATTACH=CONFIG]23665[/ATTACH]
            "Players can enter the gem conversion interface from the smithy> conversion
            . players can be any gems here converted into the same number corresponding to the level of the other attributes of the precious stones."
            Well that Seems Pretty...*Stares at the conversion cost*....Pricey...Meh I can afford it, +1 for this info bro, do ya know wether its 80k Fixed or does conversion price vary with different levels of gems? do you PICK the gem you want? or is it randomized?
            'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
            ☣CAIN☣

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by autlos View Post
              Youre hired! Ill officialy call you up everytime I need translation for gibberish
              Sure Thing, But I'm Not Cheap > . O (I charge per word <3)
              'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
              ☣CAIN☣

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                Well that Seems Pretty...*Stares at the conversion cost*....Pricey...Meh I can afford it, +1 for this info bro, do ya know wether its 80k Fixed or does conversion price vary with different levels of gems? do you PICK the gem you want? or is it randomized?
                Not too sure the system, but from *my* understanding you set the gem YOU want in the top, then you set gems of equal level in the bottom. All the gems in the bottom will change to the top version. But you must use same level gems. I could be wrong.

                80k isn't too expensive, you can make that much in 1 hour with gold seeds

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ciroth View Post
                  Not too sure the system, but from *my* understanding you set the gem YOU want in the top, then you set gems of equal level in the bottom. All the gems in the bottom will change to the top version. But you must use same level gems. I could be wrong.

                  80k isn't too expensive, you can make that much in 1 hour with gold seeds
                  ^ Yep, if ti works like that it's just gonna make this game that much more interesting
                  'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                  ☣CAIN☣

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X