This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tazzadar View Post
    In Chinese Wartune, I have read there forums. It's in other way around, they keep complaining of Mages & Knights are overpowered "Archers are garbage" you will see a lot of post in Chinese Wartune Forum.
    in the chinese wartune archers are on the bottom because they only shine 50 and below. The %'s for passives dont mean anything till the numbers increase to a certain point in which you see the actual difference. And because no ones over 50 60 70, people complain that its not fair that they are better at this xx level when later on they wont be, but its all people wanting this here and now and "I want to be the best at everything screw other classes"

Comment

Originally posted by R23067957 View Post
      in the chinese wartune archers are on the bottom because they only shine 50 and below. The %'s for passives dont mean anything till the numbers increase to a certain point in which you see the actual difference. And because no ones over 50 60 70, people complain that its not fair that they are better at this xx level when later on they wont be, but its all people wanting this here and now and "I want to be the best at everything screw other classes"
      Exactly! Players in Chinese Wartune "Archers" are only depending on their critical which is 2,000 but it doesn't help them very much still.

"Knights are the most annoying opponent they say" - Archers Players
      "Mages are the most dangerous damage they say" - Archers Players
      Mages and Knights says "Archers are garbage" lol
      I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

Thank you everyone!
      I enjoyed the game and the game itself rocks!
      'but the company is ruined it.
      Goodbye!

Comment

Exactly! Players in Chinese Wartune "Archers" are only depending on their critical which is 2,000 but it doesn't help them very much still.

"Knights are the most annoying opponent they say" - Archers Players
        "Mages are the most dangerous damage they say" - Archers Players
        Mages and Knights says "Archers are garbage" lol
        Can I give this guy a hug? Finally someone who understands!

Comment

In Chinese Wartune, I have read there forums. It's in other way around, they keep complaining of Mages & Knights are overpowered "Archers are garbage" you will see a lot of post in Chinese Wartune Forum.
          which chinese forums are you reading?

Comment

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
            which chinese forums are you reading?
            The ones that actually have lvl 6x and 7x
            not lvl 3x claiming other 3x are OP

Comment

i wanna start complainin now.. im an (garbage) archer.. .. please help
              Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

What make's me sad is 4 pages of post's on this bug of archer's double hitting in duel's and on world boss.
                And not one post from a gm or admin to at least say we will look into it lol
                Not a good sign folks everyone roll a archer lol

Comment

Thats because they mentioned in the DEV chat IRC thing that Archers are working perfectly fine. So nothing to fix.

P.s. My archer is garbage.
                  FartyMcFly - Wartune S1 - Archer
                  Shalimar - Wartune S43 - Mage

Shadowalk - League of Angels S70 - Warrior

Comment

Working...
                  X