Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Runes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Runes

So what to do with rune stones after I max first 3 runes.i have brut rune max.blood rune max,and healing rune lvl 7(don't really need healing rune,im mage).I am not heavy casher(vip only) but play very long game plus tok nm so plenty runes...will there be any new runes given or that is far as we can go who cant afford to spend much?

hmm...I'm a mage and I would love to get a healing rune. Have not been able to get one yet sadly

I would level the healing to 10. Blood + healing is a pretty standard combo.

Could use an amnesia rune as well but only got rage + chaos so far
    FinalHC
    Kabam - S39/S6
    (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

Well play more than year was there when it was easy to get runes,brut and blood useful for me.With iris more heal open for me, and blood is nasty killer against every class especially when battle takes long 50% dmg and more,brut use to max dmg at start so i can clear Templars and use blood early,brut good also when 50% dmg and more.

Comment

wow nice, its bit impresive to get that level rune in this fast
        i dont think they will release another free rune
        you know how greedy R2. lol
        Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
          wow nice, its bit impresive to get that level rune in this fast
          i dont think they will release another free rune
          you know how greedy R2. lol
          Ty from tok nm 1 chest can get 120 runes I pass all 5 rounds for very long time...

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
            Ty from tok nm 1 chest can get 120 runes I pass all 5 rounds for very long time...
            lucky u, almost no naked thing in my server zone.
            even 100k BR team got lot problem in tok hard. lol
            Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
              lucky u, almost no naked thing in my server zone.
              even 100k BR team got lot problem in tok hard. lol
              Well my server 163 got merged with 347...we help themget pass tok hard 3 of us monsters around +-110k br and 1 +-85k br at time,but only 2 or more when are striped and with many trying at 5 round

Comment

Working...
              X