Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lightning sylph skills Short circuit and Thundering strike.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kattuktk
    How is gaia = lightning??? you do know that electricity is very different from lightning right?? Gaia is "ELECTRIC", where did this "lightning" thing come in the picture???
    you need more education...lightning is electricity....hence lightning is electric, learn basics plz before trolling

and plz dont argue this point plz...ive gone to school for electrical engineering

edit: for crying out loud...its even in our history, how was electricity founded?..what was that? you dont say?... a ****ing lightning bolt?...bejamin franklin was a warlock....
    Last edited by mid3vil187; 01-20-2014, 02:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mid3vil187 View Post
      warlock
      the 1st mage

Comment

电 can translate to anything that relates to electricity or lightning. Either translation is correct.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
          Omg you people are so dependant on the internet that you have no knowledge of your own, theres a reason why there are two words..
          Ok, so here's how it goes, electricity is generated by the power plants and other man made techniques, the electricity which you are receiving at your home for example, it's just the controlled motion of electrons to produce energy.
          Lightning is just a wild form, it is nature generated, electron motion is not controlled, examples of lightning is the one which forms in the clouds, you cannot generate lightning.
          The "electric" word which you guys are highlighting is not electricity, something electric means it is polar, while the motion of electrically charged particles under controlled conditions is electricity.
          so if not manmade it cant be called electricity but electric the lightning, then i dont see whats the dif? so from what you say lightning its and electric discharge but cant be called electricity because its not manmade and controled? and you yourself say that its both produced by electrons( controled or not).so it cant be nicknamed the sylph lightning since its an elecric discharge not electricity, evan if the sylph its electric? also english its not my main language but i never missunderstood lightning for light and viceversa.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
            It's nothing against anata, I understand he didn't know the difference. But if people give wrong information, it can be a problem. Some guy was saying Gaia, the electric sylph, was morphing into dark sylph or some **** like that. Just annoying when you see people spreading false information. There was someone else in another thread saying lightning = appolo. It's not about anata, just making sure people understand Appolo = Light, Gaia = Lightning/Electric
            Yeah it isnt his fault that his country cant speak english well

Originally posted by mid3vil187 View Post
            you need more education...lightning is electricity....hence lightning is electric, learn basics plz before trolling

and plz dont argue this point plz...ive gone to school for electrical engineering

edit: for crying out loud...its even in our history, how was electricity founded?..what was that? you dont say?... a ****ing lightning bolt?...bejamin franklin was a warlock....
            but electric engineering not english language.

but yeah I agree lightning is a natural phenomena consisting of electric energy if that is what you mean.
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-21-2014, 03:56 AM. Reason: Merge double post
            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
              lol wait a second , you mean you didn't learn in school what E=MC2 means? *** kind of schoold did you go to, seriously I learnt that in highschool
              Energy =mass x light velocity squared
              pls read the sentence carefully. where in it did I say I did not know what E=MC2 means =_=" I was just commenting on how these posters bringing out all their scientific theories to explain a difference made it sound like us gamers needed to go to school to learn physics which the most famous equation I still recall was that...if you want to increase ur posts at least learn to reply properly to quotes by reading them fully before replying instead of reading part of it. If it's too complex for you to understand if your main language is not english, then don't bother replying as it'll make you sound stupid when you misunderstand the post and reply wrongly.

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
              It's nothing against anata, I understand he didn't know the difference. But if people give wrong information, it can be a problem. Some guy was saying Gaia, the electric sylph, was morphing into dark sylph or some **** like that. Just annoying when you see people spreading false information. There was someone else in another thread saying lightning = appolo. It's not about anata, just making sure people understand Appolo = Light, Gaia = Lightning/Electric
              Well..personally I'd think you should just let them be. Let them get a lightning sylph and evolve it to get...an evolved lightning sylph instead of dark sylph and laugh ur *** off cause they didn't realise after playing so long that just like a hero's class, you can't change to another class and similarly a sylph will not change element after evolving. After all, making mistakes is part of learning and this being a game, why would it matter if they make a mistake in getting the wrong sylph? Its not like giving the right information out now will stop them from whining about it. At least then they'll whine about false information rather than how them getting the right sylph and still getting their *** kicked is an outrage and unfair matching in arena or some other imaginary problem blown out of proportion.
              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-21-2014, 03:56 AM. Reason: Merge double post
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Hah, it's neither Light, Lightning, or Electricity
                Knight - Kabam - S1
                Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

why does any of this matter? ...who really cares? ...isn't the point of the thread to educate about the new sylph?

Comment

Originally posted by R27162503 View Post
                    why does any of this matter? ...who really cares? ...isn't the point of the thread to educate about the new sylph?
                    I must warn you that common sense is frowned upon in these forums. While it SHOULD be obvious that this thread is meant to inform others of the actual numbers involved with new Sylph skills.....well....you see what it actually devolved into. There is no fighting it, there is no controlling it. All you can do is hang on and enjoy the ride, jump ship before it gets too rocky OR join in the the pointless debate. For reference...I usually choose the last option
                    Patryn
                    Twisted
                    S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                    "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                      Cant understand why ppl call electric - lighting...
                      Lighting is apollo,eleatric is gaia then they asking ...
                      When someone is struck by lightning what happens to them? They are Electrocuted!

Comment

Originally posted by dackdoid View Post
                        When someone is struck by lightning what happens to them? They are Electrocuted!
                        You sure they don't get lightning'ed?

Comment

you cannot generate lightning.
                          The "electric" word which you guys are highlighting is not electricity, something electric means it is polar, while the motion of electrically charged particles under controlled conditions is electricity.
                          Tesla, TESLA!!!!!
                          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-21-2014, 03:55 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

Originally posted by dackdoid View Post
                            Not if they are sufficiently insulated.
                            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Omg you people are so dependant on the internet that you have no knowledge of your own, theres a reason why there are two words..
                              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjami...in#Electricity

Can you shut up now?

For the record I learned about that before the internet even existed.
                              [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                              [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

I just wanted some skill specs, and had to read through 5 pages of argument about lightning/electricity!
                                Not even going to lie, it was pretty funny reading this ****
                                GandalfGrey
                                Miniclip Server 2
                                Level 80
                                Battle rating: 197k
                                Imperial Commander

Comment

Working...
                                X