Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Lightning sylph skills Short circuit and Thundering strike.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightning sylph skills Short circuit and Thundering strike.

Does anyone know what the % dmg is on these 2 skills?

edit-

Ok going to list all the skills Lavash's blog isn't complete and the translation is different, since most of us don't have a lvl 55 lightning sylph on server 1 I'm going to list the ones I know if there's anyone that can help fill in the gaps. If anyone has any information on the cool downs that also would be helpful.

Thundering strike: 165%+120 (default skill) (Free/395 balens)

Roll of thunder: 150% +100, increases floating dmg by 20% (395 balens)

Unstable Voltage: ATK increased by 5% everytime you take dmg (445 balens)

Jupiter's Wrath: 225%+250 (395 balens)

Static field (passive): Chance to prevent enemy crit next round (default skill) (Free/445 balens)

Short Circuit: 185%+200 2-3 enemies (default skill) (Free/445 balens) 15 sec CD

Master of thunder (passive): 10% chance on taking dmg next hit will have 15% crit chance bonus (445 balens)

Flash Storm: ???? anyone any info on dmg%???? (445 balens)

Delphic-Thunder Wave: 470%+515 1-2 enemies, 500 awakening points (default skill) (Free/ 745 balens) 45 sec CD

Jupiters Blessing (passive):Increase crit rate and crit dmg by 10% 3 rounds, 500 awakening points (745 balens) 45 sec CD

edit edit added some CDs
    Last edited by Stormsiren; 01-19-2014, 12:52 PM. Reason: add all skills from shop.

Lightning sylph is a good sylph. But is Electric sylph the same as Lightning sylph?

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
      Lightning sylph is a good sylph. But is Electric sylph the same as Lightning sylph?
      Lightning = electric. Light = apollo

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
        Lightning = electric. Light = apollo
        Cant understand why ppl call electric - lighting...
        Lighting is apollo,eleatric is gaia then they asking ...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
          So now apollo is lightning? LOL what a troll. You don't call everything lightning just because it starts with light. Light and lightning = big difference and a completely different thing.
          Last edited by darrylch; 01-19-2014, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Apollo isn't lightning, Apollo is light. Learn the difference. http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_th...and_lightning?

Comment

damage of flash storm is 240%+265. 20000 damage to enemy soldiers.

who call electric sylph - lighting?
              lighting=/=lightning
              Last edited by ball0n; 01-19-2014, 04:43 PM.
              Server: East Coast Server 300+
              Class: Mage
              Level: 70+
              Battle Rating: 90+k
              Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

According to one of the Chinese official site http://game.51.com/sq/wangyeyouxi/63775.html

Seems the flash storm does 240%+265 damage to random enemy (will hit hero first), will spread 20k damage to the troops.

And there is slight difference about short circuit. It does 240%+265 damage to a random enemy and spread 50% damage to the rest of its row and column.

Comment

Light=To shine something bright. E.G. "Let's turn the lights on in this room."

Lighting=A eletrical charge from the sky. Hence thunder and lighting for thunderstorms.

Two different words.

Comment

English is not my first language and I know the difference between light and lightning, you guys should really take some English classes.

Comment

Ok my mistake, maybe bcs of lang differences
                      For me light is closer to lighting than lighting to electric
                      Not evryone have main/lot of usefull eng in his country
                      Ty for teach me this difference

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

wow, this thread's comments is about anata's english instead of the main topic. i guess he understood that already lol, move on

Comment

It's nothing against anata, I understand he didn't know the difference. But if people give wrong information, it can be a problem. Some guy was saying Gaia, the electric sylph, was morphing into dark sylph or some **** like that. Just annoying when you see people spreading false information. There was someone else in another thread saying lightning = appolo. It's not about anata, just making sure people understand Appolo = Light, Gaia = Lightning/Electric

Comment

Good point up
                            And i'm sorry if my post was make wrong informations to someone...
                            Last edited by miQQQs; 01-19-2014, 05:41 PM.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I wonder the same thing, there is no such thing as "lightning sylph", there is a LIGHT sylph which represents light and ELECTRIC sylph which represents electricity, don't know where this "lightning" came from

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                              It's nothing against anata, I understand he didn't know the difference. But if people give wrong information, it can be a problem. Some guy was saying Gaia, the electric sylph, was morphing into dark sylph or some **** like that. Just annoying when you see people spreading false information. There was someone else in another thread saying lightning = appolo. It's not about anata, just making sure people understand Appolo = Light, Gaia = Lightning/Electric
                              How is gaia = lightning??? you do know that electricity is very different from lightning right?? Gaia is "ELECTRIC", where did this "lightning" thing come in the picture???
                              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-21-2014, 04:01 AM. Reason: Merge double post

Comment

Working...
                              X