Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Important info regarding sylphs before you pick your new ones.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
    i was talking about test#2

    it says a mage with pan + str pot or patk scroll would deal more damage than without these buffs.
    same should apply to knight + iris and matk scroll / int pot, but in my tests it didn't make any difference
    Oh lol now I see, I just read title (do pots and scrolls affect power), didn't notice the weird experiment. Now that's screwed up. Mea culpa setsuna.
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

    Comment


    • #17
      For the 2nd test I got the Information from 2-3 guildies and did not do the testing myself. When the patch is released i will be checking there results myself, but they have never steered me wrong in the past.

      Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
      jackos bottom line, are you going with fire or electric? i am really confused which one to pick based on china servers where noone has cerberus and most people have hercules

      nice work and thx for sharing
      I'm still on the fence atm. (but i'm leaning toward fire) (Electric is more dmg but has a lot less utility) and if i ever go back to WD spec electric will not be a good fit.
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-21-2014, 04:14 AM. Reason: Merge double post
      IGN: Jacko
      Server: Kabam S24
      Guild: Genesis
      Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...





      Comment


      • #18
        well on china mages for cw mostly use dark sylph its patk and its hp drain based and that chaos activation chance can be quite deadly....for PvE get electric if you are crit if not get fire,however for mages cw fire is the best right now

        Comment


        • #19
          theory #1 and theory #2 just contradicts each other.

          Comment


          • #20
            well until the guardian system shall be implemented, I believe that both fire and electrical sylphs shall be very strong. I mean look at apollo how much damage it does, while those 2 shall do even more (single target) damage. Iris have less and less chances against those dps sylphs since it becomes almost impossible to overheal . A crit heal might restore all your hp, but a crit hit from 1 of those can also 1 hit you with full hp lol.
            Last edited by Draggyy; 01-20-2014, 10:28 AM.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
              well until the guardian system shall be implemented, I believe that both fire and electrical sylphs shall be very strong. I mean look at apollo how much damage it does, while those 2 shall do even more (single target) damage. Iris have less and less chances against those dps sylphs since it becomes almost impossible to overheal . A crit heal might restore all your hp, but a crit hit from 1 of those can also 1 hit you with full hp lol.
              right, thats why i wondered.. with guardian system iris should shine again or maybe her healing gets reduced by the guardians as well? it's just weird seeing so few chinese players using it

              Comment


              • #22
                JACKO,GET NAKED!please
                Server: Kabam 17
                Player name: Dwarf
                Player level: 80
                Player class: Knight
                Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
                Battle rating: 615k
                Guild name: LoonyToons

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by danotz View Post
                  JACKO,GET NAKED!please
                  I would have last night, but had a call and didn't get back to the fire hall till after 7am.

                  Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                  theory #1 and theory #2 just contradicts each other.
                  Nnot if the pots and scrolls are applied directly to the current target player. Ie The way sylphs gain buffs like the Apollo's absorption sheild
                  Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-21-2014, 04:13 AM. Reason: Merge double post
                  IGN: Jacko
                  Server: Kabam S24
                  Guild: Genesis
                  Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...





                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Jackos24
                    Nnot if the pots and scrolls are applied directly to the current target player. Ie The way sylphs gain buffs like the Apollo's absorption sheild
                    if sylph uses highest attack stat, buffing the lower attack stat seems pretty useless, and hence theory 1 and 2 are in contradiction
                    IGN: AncientEvil
                    Server: EU-271+merged
                    Class: Archer
                    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Good job.. =)
                      *BloodyMark* (MoonstoneSwamp)
                      lvl 61
                      Class:Archer
                      Guild:Valor
                      Battle rating:40k.
                      Title:Mortal Blow,Sylph warior,Spelunker.
                      Sylphs:AmazonQueen,Iris,Gaia-top 10



                      He who laughs last,thinks slowest! !

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by ancev View Post
                        if sylph uses highest attack stat, buffing the lower attack stat seems pretty useless, and hence theory 1 and 2 are in contradiction
                        Depends if buffs like (stat buffs) are reapplied after character awakening. (as stats are reformed (ie. mage & Pan)
                        IGN: Jacko
                        Server: Kabam S24
                        Guild: Genesis
                        Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...





                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
                          Depends if buffs like (stat buffs) are reapplied after character awakening. (as stats are reformed (ie. mage & Pan)
                          explain in details please cause it makes absolutely no sense to me:
                          a) how can you apply a pot or a scroll after character awakening (during combat basically)
                          b) what do reformed stats mean
                          IGN: AncientEvil
                          Server: EU-271+merged
                          Class: Archer
                          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by ancev View Post
                            explain in details please cause it makes absolutely no sense to me:
                            a) how can you apply a pot or a scroll after character awakening (during combat basically)
                            b) what do reformed stats mean
                            As to my understanding of what Jeckos meant,
                            a) You can't.
                            b) reformed stats means your main stats change when you awaken (e.g. mage's main stat is matk but it change to patk when mages awakens into pan)

                            and with that example, since awaken form is using patk now, the buffs (mainly patk buffs) are applied to pan's patk hence making attacks more powerful.

                            P.S. I have no idea if this is true or not. Its just my understanding of Jeckos' statement.
                            :o Bacon FTW :o
                            Kabam s1- Mage
                            Guild-Derpicorns

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Lorisnor View Post
                              and with that example, since awaken form is using patk now, the buffs (mainly patk buffs) are applied to pan's patk hence making attacks more powerful.

                              P.S. I have no idea if this is true or not. Its just my understanding of Jeckos' statement.
                              Hmmm so a pot or a scroll that increases your lowest attack value (p atack in a mage) which isn't added to the awakened form,will still increase the damage for your awakened form(pan form)
                              So basically :
                              Pan total atack power = mage m atack +pan p atack + p atack pot+p atack scroll.
                              If this is true it seems kind of OP. I am always using both types of pots for battles but never tried using both types of scrolls.
                              IGN: AncientEvil
                              Server: EU-271+merged
                              Class: Archer
                              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                i think he should test this again... i did and i noticed a change in my sylph's damage using the pot/scroll for my class (patk for knight with iris) but not with matk pot/scroll like it said in his blog.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X