Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Important info regarding sylphs before you pick your new ones.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important info regarding sylphs before you pick your new ones.

Hey guys,

I did some testing on sylph's to get ready for the patch and to clear up some rumors regarding how they work and what buffs do effect them.

http://jackos24-wartune.blogspot.ca/

Hope this helps with your choices :P and GL on Patch and CW all.
    IGN: Jacko
    Server: Kabam S24
    Guild: Genesis
    Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

nice guide jackos on ur circuit quest u got the sc reward wrong is a total of 1150 sc 20x40 = 800 + 3x50 = 150 + 200 = 1150 xD
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

youre double counting stoned, after 50 you get just the 50 and not both the 50 and 10 chests.

and another off topic question: why level target did you use to calculate crit chance for pve?

and thanks for the info on sylphs

Comment

hmm i read that crit formula as well. Isn't that a formula for lvl 80? I believe lvl matters in the crit formula...

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
          hmm i read that crit formula as well. Isn't that a formula for lvl 80? I believe lvl matters in the crit formula...
          it does and im quite sure he said that its for lv 80

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
            Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
            it does and im quite sure he said that its for lv 80
            Ya crit is for lvl 80. and it was based off lvl 50's from atol and 50-52's from DA, as well has 70 NM monsters.

As for the info on the SC that was posted here i just reposted it. (credit to the person that posted it is on my site)
            Last edited by Jackos24; 01-19-2014, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Based on the crit formula, a little over 9500 crit would mean 100% chance to crit in pve. I know we have some archers here who have above that value. Anyone with 9600 or higher crit ever miss a crit in nm Lych?

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                Based on the crit formula, a little over 9500 crit would mean 100% chance to crit in pve. I know we have some archers here who have above that value. Anyone with 9600 or higher crit ever miss a crit in nm Lych?

There may be a max Crit % that can be reached but at the moment with my crit value i'm at 75% crit. Tested on 10000+ mobs. As my Crit goes up i'll be updating it with more info, but with the info i have so far the formula works.

Comment

nice work.
                  Wartune S-402; NightBow; ZeroHour;
                  DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

jackos bottom line, are you going with fire or electric? i am really confused which one to pick based on china servers where noone has cerberus and most people have hercules

nice work and thx for sharing
                    Originally posted by TheVictorious
                    Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                    Originally posted by PunkPetal
                    Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                    Originally posted by EdGrr
                    A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                    IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                    Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                    Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                    Class: Mage
                    Currect Br: 61????

Comment

are you sure about the pots/scrolls working if its not your character's attack type? i tried with my knight and iris, raising my character's matk had no effect (no matter if it came from pots,scrolls, astrals or whatever).

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                        are you sure about the pots/scrolls working if its not your character's attack type? i tried with my knight and iris, raising my character's matk had no effect (no matter if it came from pots,scrolls, astrals or whatever).
                        And here I was being surprised about Jacko saying that some players think sylph awakened atack = m atack + p atack. And yet you think that boosting your m atack as a knight will increase Iris power.
                        Your sylph will use your highest atack value and convert it into m atack or p atack depending on sylph.
                        Example:
                        Knight = highest atack value is p atack of course
                        Iris = m atack type sylph
                        Awakened Iris Knight= atacks deal magic damage , with power based on sylph magic power and knight physical power.
                        IGN: AncientEvil
                        Server: EU-271+merged
                        Class: Archer
                        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                          And here I was being surprised about Jacko saying that some players think sylph awakened atack = m atack + p atack. And yet you think that boosting your m atack as a knight will increase Iris power.
                          Your sylph will use your highest atack value and convert it into m atack or p atack depending on sylph.
                          Example:
                          Knight = highest atack value is p atack of course
                          Iris = m atack type sylph
                          Awakened Iris Knight= atacks deal magic damage , with power based on sylph magic power and knight physical power.
                          its what it says on his website (at least for pots and scrolls). i just tested to make sure, but came to the same conclusion as you.
                          Last edited by Setsuna88; 01-20-2014, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                            its what it says on his website (at least for pots and scrolls). i just tested to make sure, but came to the same conclusion as you.
                            Actually he says the same thing I did. That for cross attack sylph, your highest attack value is being used(your p atack), not the corresponding attack type of the sylph (your m atack)
                            IGN: AncientEvil
                            Server: EU-271+merged
                            Class: Archer
                            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                              Actually he says the same thing I did. That for cross attack sylph, your highest attack value is being used(your p atack), not the corresponding attack type of the sylph (your m atack)
                              i was talking about test#2

it says a mage with pan + str pot or patk scroll would deal more damage than without these buffs.
                              same should apply to knight + iris and matk scroll / int pot, but in my tests it didn't make any difference
                              Last edited by Setsuna88; 01-20-2014, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X