Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount shards

Hi,

As you know, once you create the tok mount, there's nothing to do with shadow souls. I suggest allowing at blacksmith a conversion like the one for gems, but at a rate, say 100:1 into some other mount shard. This way you will increase interest in doing tok and make some use of useless - at one point - item. And due to a very low conversion rate it will not be like no one will want to buy other mounts.

And another thing, if you can:
    can you make it so that when i click on someone's name in chat and he's a friend of mine to be an option there that get's me to his farm? Is getting harder, with all these merges to keep in mind everyone (with his lvl of friendship to you) to be able to find him faster when he need help, reviving the plants.
    Last edited by kukubaur; 01-19-2014, 03:40 PM. Reason: another thing that's buggin me

LOOOL Nobody go TOK for the shards, people go TOK for the Soul Crystals, Runestones

But is alredy a thread about the cards for exchange them for Whisp, Soul and gold kynatie etc.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
      LOOOL Nobody go TOK for the shards, people go TOK for the Soul Crystals, Runestones

But is alredy a thread about the cards for exchange them for Whisp, Soul and gold kynatie etc.
      LOOOL
      More people will start doing TOK for the shards...

I...I love you like a love song baby...
      I.. I love you like a love song baby...
      I...I love you like a love song baby...
      And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
      :o:o:o:o

Comment

Working...
      X