This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For lapasha

Lapasha if you see this thread please remove you items to complete tok hard i know you are good but i dont have money to spend on a game so please make something good ......

Dude stop the nonsense spam okay. This has been the third time you been begging for this. If they want to they will. If they don't they won't. Stop begging them to do so. I am sure they get real annoyed all the time from this. If you can't do hard then do normal until you are able to do hard. If they won't strip then that means they don't want to or they can't for some reason. If you really need to beg them go to there server and ask them directly. Stop cluttering the forum with the same topic. If you must beg on the forum at least you can do is find the other threads about this and post in it.
    Last edited by 0xykotton; 01-19-2014, 07:45 PM.

Comment

The way this game is designed is meant for hard cashers. If you didn't cash, it's better for you to play another game.

Lapasa won't strip.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

actually lapasha stripped saturday, while today chloe was the one naked . I guess they do make efforts for this and that they received the message. No need for so many threads about this lol

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
          dude stop the nonsense spam okay. This has been the third time you been begging for this. If they want to they will. If they don't they won't. Stop begging them to do so. I am sure they get real annoyed all the time from this. If you can't do hard then do normal until you are able to do hard. If they won't strip then that means they don't want to or they can't for some reason. If you really need to beg them go to there server and ask them directly. Stop cluttering the forum with the same topic. If you must beg on the forum at least you can do is find the other threads about this and post in it.
          wo the **** spawn Is my first time when i write and no one begging ? WHERE the heck do you se im beeging you kydy? i dont se this so you comment with no sense i do better things with my money in real life not spend in a game and maybe after 3 years will close or i dont play so shut up. i dont think if you say PLEASE that means to you begging? READ A dictionary or go to school and learn what definition have the word BEGGING
          Last edited by MagicAslan; 01-19-2014, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
            wo the **** spawn you bob? Is my first time when i write and no one begging ? WHERE the heck do you se im beeging you kydy? i dont se this so you comment with no sense i do better things with my money in real life not spend like a no lifer in a game and maybe after 3 years will close or i dont play so shut up
            People who spend money on thins they enjoy. is automatically a no-lifer? Okay bud i just sense jealously that's all. Again you are begging you are begging a lot in this thread. If you done asearch you would have found 2 topics about the same ****. Post in those and stop the spam. If you don't want to cash in this game. Then don't expect to be on top of this game bc that top place is reserved for the cashers. That's why I don't even try to compete to be in the top ranks. I don't cash hard enough to even reach that. I don't beg for people to strip ither and give me a free ride. I much rather work hard and get as far as i can then be free loading and be given a free ride through everything. You want those awesome reward then learn to play smart in this game and be patient about it. If they want to strip then awesome. They will strip when they want to do so. If they don't want to then. Learn to respect that and stop begging them.

Comment

People who spend money on thins they enjoy. is automatically a no-lifer? Okay bud i just sense jealously that's all. Again you are begging you are begging a lot in this thread. If you done asearch you would have found 2 topics about the same ****. Post in those and stop the spam. If you don't want to cash in this game. Then don't expect to be on top of this game bc that top place is reserved for the cashers. That's why I don't even try to compete to be in the top ranks. I don't cash hard enough to even reach that. I don't beg for people to strip ither and give me a free ride. I much rather work hard and get as far as i can then be free loading and be given a free ride through everything. You want those awesome reward then learn to play smart in this game and be patient about it. If they want to strip then awesome. They will strip when they want to do so. If they don't want to then. Learn to respect that and stop begging them.
              1. i dont whant to be in the top of a game because i have a real Life to live
              2. YOU SEE MORE OPEN THREADS WITH MY NAME ASKING TO GET NAKEN NO I HAVE ONLY 1 ACC NOT 20000000000000
              3.YOU COMMENT AGAIN WITH NO SENSE SO HAVE A NICE DAY''
              4. LEARN TO RESPECT *** IF YOU HAVE 400000k BR AND I DONT KNOW YOU WHY I SHOULD RESPECT YOU
              C`mon mate alerdy you are addicted to this game how the hek i should respect a person if i dont know her LOL or you respect players because of money? and power lol..... really mate i go to sleep now i dont have time to disscous about this .But my advice to you Take your friends or GF or Wife go in the town buy some Burgers Coca-Cola and have some fun ........

P>S IF they whant to get naked oke if no again oke games forward is no problem i just wanted to pass only to get SC to make level that is all.

So GN HAVE FUN AND GL
              Last edited by MagicAslan; 01-19-2014, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
                1. i dont whant to be in the top of a game because i have a real Life to live
                2. YOU SEE MORE OPEN THREADS WITH MY NAME ASKING TO GET NAKEN NO I HAVE ONLY 1 ACC NOT 20000000000000
                3.YOU COMMENT AGAIN WITH NO SENSE SO HAVE A NICE DAY''
                4. LEARN TO RESPECT *** IF YOU HAVE 400000k BR AND I DONT KNOW YOU WHY I SHOULD RESPECT YOU
                I comment with perfect sense. you are just a greedy selfish person that wants a free ride in everything. If you aren't trying to be on top of the game. Then why are you complaining about this? learn to play smart and stop begging everything in the game and maybe you can get through tok hard on your own eventually. It doesn't take a hard casher to reach a decent BR if you played smart in this game I got to 100k BR and I consider myself a low casher. Think the last time I recharged for something was like 2 months ago. My point is there is 2 other topics about this already. Don't cludder the forum with more of the same topic. Go do a search on the form and find those topics. Stop annoying people.

Comment

Better you read what i edited so now i stop Good bye

Comment

i comment with perfect sense. You are just a greedy selfish person that wants a free ride in everything. If you aren't trying to be on top of the game. Then why are you complaining about this? Learn to play smart and stop begging everything in the game and maybe you can get through tok hard on your own eventually. It doesn't take a hard casher to reach a decent br if you played smart in this game i got to 100k br and i consider myself a low casher. Think the last time i recharged for something was like 2 months ago. My point is there is 2 other topics about this already. Don't cludder the forum with more of the same topic. Go do a search on the form and find those topics. Stop annoying people.

low casher laughing my *** lolololololol
                    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
                      low casher laughing my *** lolololololol
                      What makes you think I am lying? I am a low casher compared to most people who spend on this game. I am barely vip 8. I haven't recharged in this game for at least 2 months now except for vip and spirit. If you don't know my toon then don't act like you know me. Really annoying. I hardly have any mounts. I never made top 100 in cw as of yet. My fate is only level 6. What to you is low casher? My clothing is all level 3 and my wings are only level 2. Again if you don't know my toon then shut up. Most things in this game I either got from surveys or from taking advantage of events going on.
                      Last edited by 0xykotton; 01-19-2014, 09:14 PM.

Comment

...And another 'strip please' thread turns into a dead end casher/noncasher debate.

Thread closed.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                        X