in game problems need fixing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in game problems need fixing

i have been playing kabam games now for over 5 years and for the full 5 years both my husband and i have been playing we have always had issues with the game play in the last week my husband has put in 2 tickets would have been more but we are unable to send them for some reason or another we both have the same computers and play side by side he has had issues with the game for the last week mine started yesterday we did think it was our end but NO it is your game it dose not load prop and has major lag issues i know of many other player who are also having the issue we have reset out computers and still have this issue so it is an in game issue we PAY to play this game and it is **** you need to sort this out before you start losing players just like kabam has with kingdoms which i was also a paying customs and game went to **** and never fixed so we stopped spending we will also be doing the same if nothing is done in this game we have done all up grades on flash players clean out coches you name it we are running a year old lap tops if any one has a link i can use to send in tickets please do post for us we want this sorted we have lost money from there problems

Did you try buying a new computer?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

a cheaper solution is to have your PC re-formated and of course have your OS re-installed "fresh"...hope this helps

Comment

browser cache
        flash player cache

Comment

we have deleted every thing of the lap tops and rebooted them both and cleaned out every thing still having the problems and still can not send in tickets when it loads i have no horse i am riding round in thin air now it is not out problem it is the game i have read over past forums and there is a lot of people having the same problems as we are they need to fix it

Comment

i think you need ask kabam support team
            it R2 forum
            Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

From what I could make out (punctuation is a wonderful invention...), apart from clearing cookies and cache (and flash files) also try stopping downloads and close other flash heavy sites to try and reduce lag. Have you checked your ISP to see if there's an issue?

As far as filing tickets go: you're not giving us a whole lot to go on. Please see the link in my signature on how to file tickets, or tell us more about what is not working. Where does it go wrong when trying to file a ticket?
              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I'd start with downloading and running ccleaner, simple effective tool, that cleans your PC quite well.
                Player Class: Archer
                Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Do a tracert .... quite often there is a delay in one of the skips.
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

if i could send you a ticket i could send you screen shots of so many things that are not working just did guild battle every member of our guild was frozen in battle and had to refresh for it work again and as for cache and cookies when you reset your computer to the day you pull it out of the box you dont have any of things and we still have freezing going on

as for not able to send in a ticket our server don't even show then it says no player with that name on this server when you don't even put a name in there then it says you dont have enough info so many people in the guild i play with have all said they have the same problems and can not lodge a ticket

Comment

Right... Please read this thread carefully, even if you think you already know how to file a ticket. It explains how to file one for Kabam. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....create-tickets
                      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                      X